If you or a loved one sustained injuries or passed away in an auto accident, you may have the basis of a lawsuit to cover the expenses that follow an accident.
You do not have to carry the financial burden for a car accident you did not cause. A lawyer can help you hold the at-fault driver and his insurance company responsible for the financial aftermath of the accident.
You deserve to have your medical bills, lost income, car repairs, and any other accident-related expenses paid by the person who caused the accident. Speak to a Boynton Beach car accident lawyer as soon as possible by calling Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557.
Causes of Car Accidents In Boynton Beach
Car accidents can have many causes and contributing factors, including driver error, road and weather conditions, and drug and alcohol misuse.
Other risky driving behaviors that contribute to Florida car accidents include:
- Driving in a reckless or careless manner
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Improper lane usage
- Exceeding the speed limit
- Disobeying traffic signs
- Swerving to avoid objects in the road
Between medical bills, property damage, and lost income, the aftermath of a car accident can be expensive. Being involved in a car accident can leave you with questions about what caused the accident and concerns about how you will recover physically and financially.
A Boynton Beach car accident lawyer can help you hold the at-fault driver responsible for your accident-related expenses. Contact us about your potential for financial recovery at 800-598-7557 as soon after your accident as possible.
Common Injuries in a Boynton Beach Car Accident
A car accident can leave you with severe physical injuries that involve ongoing and costly medical treatments. Many of the injuries you might sustain in a car accident can leave you unable to return to work and unable to engage in the activities you enjoyed before the accident. Common injuries and treatments that can result from a car accident include:
- Whiplash might require pain control, muscle relaxants, physical therapy, and the use of a motion-restricting collar.
- Concussions might require extended periods of rest, pain management, and restricted activities.
- Broken bones might require bone setting, limb immobilization, and surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries might require ongoing medications, surgical procedures, and physical, speech, and occupational therapies.
Contact our firm today. You should not be responsible for the medical and other costs of an accident that you did not cause. Find out how you can have your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering paid by the at-fault driver and his insurance company.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Boynton Beach, call (844) 638-1822
A Boynton Beach Car Accident Attorney Can Enhance Your Compensation Claim
Proving fault and financial responsibility in a car accident is a time-consuming, complex process. The time you need to recover from an accident can make the process longer and more stressful. A lawyer can make the financial recovery process easier in many of the following ways:
- Gather evidence and compile documents that help prove fault in the accident
- Compile medical bills that help determine current and future medical expenses
- Review employment records to determine the amount of your current and future lost income
- Negotiate a favorable settlement with the insurance company that will fully cover your accident-related expenses
A lawyer can help you receive the financial payout you deserve. Share the details of your case with a Boynton Beach car accident lawyer today by calling Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557.
A Crash Report Can Support Your Compensation Claim
Your lawyer can use information in your police report to support your claim for financial compensation. Your crash report will contain:
- The name and contact information of the at-fault driver
- The name and contact information of their insurer
- The name and contact information of accident witnesses
- The name and badge number of the investigating police officer
- The time and location of the collision
- A complete description of both vehicles
A crash report might also contain helpful diagrams. Along with your account of what happened, your lawyer can use the information in your crash report to support your compensation claim. Share a copy of your crash report with a Boynton Beach car accident lawyer who can help you get the financial payout you deserve.
Make Time Work for You in a Car Accident Claim
File a comprehensive claim for financial coverage with the help and guidance of a Boynton Beach car accident lawyer. A successful claim can cover accident-related expenses such as:
- Medical bills
- Car repairs
- Car replacement
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
In Florida, the statute of limitations generally gives you four years to file a claim that holds the at-fault driver financially responsible for the costs of the accident. Failure to file a claim on time could mean you give up the right to file a claim at all. Do not let that happen. Contact us today to avoid missing that important deadline.
Boynton Beach Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (844) 638-1822
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC Today
The days and weeks after a car accident can be busy and confusing. You can easily become overwhelmed with your physical healing and the process of repairing or replacing your car. Being unable to return to work to support yourself and your family only adds to your stress.
Do not attempt to handle this stressful situation on your own. Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557 to reach a member of our team. Your Boynton Beach car accident lawyer can help you get the monetary award you deserve from the at-fault driver and get your life back on track.