You could recover compensation if you suffered injuries in a truck accident that was not your fault. However, Florida has complex liability and negligence laws. You only have a short time to take legal action if necessary.
That is why you should contact a Hialeah truck accident lawyer who has a deep understanding of these cases. Our legal team at Ben Crump Law, PLLC can help you recover the compensation and justice you deserve. You pay nothing upfront and there are no out-of-pocket costs. Our team of Hialeah truck accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis and are paid only if you receive compensation for your injuries.
For a free, no-risk case evaluation, call us today: (844) 638-1822.
How Our Firm Helps Truck Accident Victims
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a truck accident, you deserve to know your legal rights. Truck accidents may involve more than one liable party or insurance carrier. It is in your best interest to find out how a Hialeah truck accident lawyer can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
An attorney with Ben Crump Law, PLLC relieves you of many responsibilities after a truck accident. This allows you to focus on resting and recovering from your injuries or taking care of an injured loved one.
We are committed to helping you with legal services such as:
- Compiling necessary documents that include your medical records, bills, and insurance policy information.
- Examining the cause of the accident using evidence such as police reports, videos or photos, data from the truck’s onboard electronic information system, and more.
- Identifying all potentially liable parties and their respective insurance carriers.
- Filing an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Negotiating for the compensation you deserve.
- Taking your case to trial if necessary.
Valuable evidence such as tire tracks or debris can be lost with time. Please call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case evaluation today: (844) 638-1822.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Hialeah, call (844) 638-1822
A Hialeah Truck Accident Lawyer Helps Clients in Many Kinds of Truck Accidents
It makes sense to consult a law firm that has successfully resolved other truck accident cases.
You are invited to call our firm for a free case evaluation after accidents that involve large trucks and 18-wheeler tractor-trailer trucks.
In our experience, common causes of truck accidents are:
- Driver’s negligence: the driver acted recklessly, such as driving longer than the federal law’s safety limits.
- Improperly loaded cargo: cargo that is too large or heavy, or cargo that is insecurely or improperly fastened.
- Inadequate maintenance: trucks that travel thousands of miles each day need regular maintenance and inspection.
- Defective tires or parts: trucking companies are expected to act if a manufacturer recalls defective tires or parts.
- Manufacturer or product defect: vehicle and parts manufacturers can make mistakes in the manufacturing or production process.
- Pressure from companies: some trucking companies pressure their drivers to cut corners or take risks in order to save time and money.
If someone’s negligent behavior injured you or a family member, a Hialeah truck accident attorney with Ben Crump Law, PLLC can protect your rights. We are dedicated to fighting for compensation and justice for those who are injured by someone’s careless act.
Hialeah Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (844) 638-1822
Parties Who Might Be Liable for Your Injuries
A collision between an 18-wheeler truck and a passenger car may cause significant injuries. There is a risk of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and other catastrophic injuries, which can leave victims permanently disabled.
These medical and lifecare costs can easily bankrupt your family. You should not have to suffer twice for an accident that was not your fault.
Truck accidents often involve several parties. One or more of these parties may be liable for your accident-related damages. A Hialeah truck accident lawyer with our firm can identify those who have direct or vicarious responsibility for the accident that caused your injuries.
Our lawyers may seek compensation from involved parties such as:
- Truck driver
- Truck company
- Truck’s owner
- Party leasing the truck and/or trailer
- Party who hired the transported load
- Truck, trailer, or parts manufacturer
You have the right to consult a Hialeah truck accident lawyer if you were injured or a loved one passed in a truck accident. Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case evaluation: (844) 638-1822.
The Types of Compensation You May Be Able to Recover
You probably have two kinds of damages from the accident: economic and noneconomic. A Hialeah truck accident lawyer from our firm will seek compensation to cover both your monetary loss as well as your emotional trauma.
In our experience, common compensation from a truck accident covers:
- Medical treatment including emergency room care, hospitalization, surgery, medical tests, and other medical attention
- Projected or extended medical care if necessary
- Lost pay for the time your injuries prevented you from working
- Diminished earning capacity
- Property damage including temporary transportation
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
You may recover additional or different compensation depending on your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Have a Limited Time to Take Legal Action
You have four years from the date you suffered injuries to file a personal injury lawsuit. Other types of legal action have different deadlines.
Let a Hialeah Truck Accident Lawyer Help You Seek Compensation
You deserve a strong legal advocate who will stand up to negligent defendants and their insurance companies. Our Hialeah truck accident lawyers work on a no-recovery, no-fee basis. There is no risk or obligation for you to call and learn about our responsive and caring legal services.
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC today: (844) 638-1822.