A birth injury can transform the happiest day of your life into one of stress and uncertainty. You might have concerns about your child’s future or how you’ll afford medical care.
Ben Crump Law, PLLC advocates for birth injury claimants in Minnesota. Our Duluth birth injury lawyers will determine the cause of your child’s injury, assign liability, and pursue the damages you need. Today, you can start a free case review.
How Much does It Cost to Partner with Our Birth Injury Team?
Ben Crump Law, PLLC is proud to help families on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t have to decide between paying for medical care and affording our legal team. We offer our legal services at no out-of-pocket cost.
A portion of your settlement pays our team. That way, you don’t have to dip into your own savings to pay for an attorney. You can learn all about this fee arrangement during your free case review.
For a free legal consultation with a birth injury lawyer serving Duluth, call 800-959-1444
We Will Pursue Losses for Each of Your Injury-Related Damages
We manage birth injury cases because we love children. Many of our attorneys are parents themselves and understand what’s at stake in your case.
As such, we will pursue:
- Your child’s past, present, and future healthcare costs
- Rehabilitation costs, including physical therapy
- Medical equipment, such as wheelchairs
- Educational accommodations
- Your lost income
- The cost of hiring a caregiver
- Your child’s pain and suffering, as well as your own pain and suffering
- Any other losses resulting from your child’s birth injury
Medical malpractice has a cost far greater than dollars can measure. That said, financial recovery is often the only form of justice available to you. A recovery may benefit your child in several ways—namely, by affording them consistent, quality care.
Duluth Birth Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-959-1444
Our Lawyers Serving St. Louis County Will Manage Your Case
Your focus right now should be on your child, not your case. While you spend time with your loved ones, our Duluth birth injury lawyers will:
- Identify all liable parties: We’ll examine the roles of all medical professionals who assisted in your child’s birth.
- Gather evidence and witness accounts: We will use your medical records, testimony from experts, and other information to assert negligence.
- Work with medical experts and specialists: These professionals help us better understand your child’s injuries and recovery timetable. They will also testify on your behalf in court, if necessary.
- File your case and all subsequent paperwork: Birth injury cases require substantial legal work. We handle every step of the process for you.
- Seek a settlement: We’ll negotiate with a full understanding of your family’s losses. We’ll settle for nothing short of what you need.
You can trust Ben Crump Law, PLLC to do everything possible to resolve your birth injury case.
Why do Clients Choose Ben Crump Law, PLLC for Their Birth Injury Cases?
Families facing birth injuries in Duluth want to focus on their children. Those families turn to Ben Crump Law, PLLC in their time of need.
Your family may choose our firm specifically because:
- We’ve obtained substantial results for families in difficult circumstances.
- Birth injuries are one of our primary practice areas.
- We protect your family’s privacy and dignity.
- We understand the unique challenges and requirements of birth injury cases.
Your child deserves an attorney well-versed in birth injury cases. Ben Crump Law, PLLC will provide more than legal counsel; we’ll provide the support you need during this challenging time.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Encourage You to Consider Your Legal Options Today
We hope that, after filing your claim, we can come to an agreement with the liable insurance company. If not, we can file a birth injury lawsuit in Minnesota civil court. To preserve your right to legal action, you must act within the state’s statute of limitations.
This deadline varies depending on your situation. Our team can explain more when you give us a call.
We Advocate for Children Living with These Conditions
We can help no matter what birth injury your child has. We’ve represented clients whose children have endured:
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bacterial meningitis/GBS positive
- Spinal cord trauma
- Erb’s palsy
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) from baby formula
- Fractured collarbones
- Brain bleeds
- Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE)/oxygen deprivation
- Meconium aspiration
- Shoulder dystocia
We Advocate for Families Who Have Lost Loved Ones
We understand the trauma of losing a child to a birth injury. You have our sincerest, deepest condolences during this challenging time in your life. While we manage your case, we want you to spend time with your family and focus on your well-being.
Our injury team serving Duluth will handle everything your case requires while you recover.
Causes of Birth Injuries
Birth injuries can happen anywhere – even in skilled, renowned institutions. Some causes of these injuries include:
- Failing to account for a mother’s preexisting medical conditions
- Failing to monitor a child’s heartbeat and distress levels
- Failing to respond immediately to distress
- Using tools like forceps or a vacuum device improperly
- Applying too much force when delivering the child
- Failing to order a C-section when necessary
- Failing to anticipate and address certain conditions
We hold doctors to a certain standard of care. This standard protects children from suffering injuries. When a doctor falls short of this standard, and they cause harm to an infant, they can face financial liability.
Responsibility could also fall to a nurse, medical institution, or another care provider.
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC today for Help with Your Birth Injury Case
The team at Ben Crump Law, PLLC is your ally during this defining period in your life. A Duluth birth injury attorney can start pursuing financial recovery for your family today.
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC today at (800) 641-8998 for your free consultation.