Home » Aviation Accident Attorney
Although airplane accidents are rare in the United States, there are still plenty of airline accidents causing injuries and deaths in countries around the world.
According to aviation consulting firm To70:
- There were 299 people killed in large commercial airplane crashes worldwide in 2020.
- The number of crashes fell by more than 50% in 2020.
- There were 40 accidents involving large commercial passenger planes in 2020.
- Five large commercial passenger plane accidents resulted in 299 fatalities.
- In 2019 there were 86 accidents resulting in 257 fatalities.
Also, from 2015 to 2020, there have been 345 deaths caused by 14 fatal accidents for commercial passenger and cargo planes.
And while the number of airplane crashes and airline incidents seem to be decreasing, when they do happen, passengers and their families look to aviation accident attorneys for help.
More On Ben’s Airplane Accident Attorneys
An Aviation Accident Attorney Can Help
When a plane crash turns your world upside down, you’ll need an airplane accident attorney like Ben Crump Law on your side.
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), some of the most common causes of aviation accidents include:
- Pilot error (lack of experience, poor training, fatigue, intoxication, etc.)
- Air traffic control error
- Weather conditions
- Mechanical failure
We’ve successfully litigated against major airlines and, best of all, all fees are contingent on the outcome of your case.
Ben Crump’s aviation accident attorneys and their teams have won our clients tens of millions of dollars in cases of pilot error, manufacturing defect, or any one of the many possible issues that might hurt someone in an aircraft incident.