Ben Crump Law, PLLC advocates for injured claimants in Alabama. If you or a loved one suffered harm in a collision, fall, or another incident, we’re ready to champion your legal rights. Financial recovery could account for the full scope of your losses, including medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
An Alabama personal injury attorney is ready to pursue what you deserve today. Exploring your options begins with a free, no-obligation case review from our firm.
Our Alabama Personal Injury Team Manages These Practice Areas
We extend our legal services to those who have suffered losses in these situations:
- Collisions involving cars, trucks, buses, and motorcycles
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Defective product incidents
- Assaults caused by negligent security
- On-the-job accidents
We also help claimants who have lost loved ones. We’re committed to doing everything possible to resolve your case.
How Much does It Cost to Partner With an Injury Attorney?
Our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis. So, you pay nothing up front to partner with our team. During your initial consultation, you will learn how a contingency-fee arrangement works––along with other benefits of partnering with our team.
Compassion and understanding are part of being a personal injury attorney. We understand that following an injury, you’re worried about keeping your home and paying your rising medical expenses. That’s why we’re ready to start your case at no cost.
What Is a Contingency-fee Agreement?
A contingency-fee arrangement is a no-risk financial option for you. It basically means that your attorney will take a portion of your settlement as payment for:
- The time spent collecting evidence
- Filing fees and associated court costs
- Travel reimbursements
- Consulting with experts
There are no surprises. Your attorney will disclose all standard fees and services from the outset of your case.
We’re Ready to Pursue Everything You Need to Move Forward
It’s not possible to explain what you’re owed without evaluating your case first. Each personal injury case is different, so your recoverable damages may differ from someone else’s.
Yet, you can trust our team to pursue:
- Hospital costs
- Emergency room and urgent care visits
- Required surgical procedures
- Medications/pharmaceutical supplies
- Mobility appliances
- Diagnostic care
- Lost wages and other employment-related losses
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
We may pursue and recover additional damages to those listed here. What you can recover ultimately depends on your injuries, accident’s cause, working ability, and other related factors.
What You Can Expect From Your Lawyer at Ben Crump Law, PLLC
Our team is passionate about advocating for injured people in Alabama. When you partner with our personal injury team, they can help you by:
- Identifying all liable parties
- Collecting and organizing evidence to support your claim
- Filing all necessary court documents
- Fielding all accusations of fault and negligence
- Communicating between all parties
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Representing you at trial, if necessary
You can also trust your lawyer to file your case within all applicable deadlines, including Alabama’s statute of limitations. Abiding by this deadline would preserve your right to damages and give the insurance company less reason to discredit your case.
We’re Ready to Support Your Case with Evidence
To determine fault, liability, and the cost of your damages, we need evidence. You can trust us to gather and use the following to support your case:
- Incident, accident, or police reports
- Testimony from on-scene witnesses
- Photographs that were taken at and around the accident scene
- Video footage from nearby businesses or traffic cameras
- Medical records documenting the treatment you needed
We may also consult with economists, healthcare professionals, and experts in your employment field to learn about certain aspects of your case. For instance, we may talk to your healthcare team to learn more about your anticipated medical costs.
Our Team Will Prove Negligence Caused Your Accident and Injuries
Whether you were hurt in a collision, fall, or another incident, we must prove negligence caused your accident and injuries. Basically, this means showing that because another party acted carelessly or recklessly, you were hurt and incurred damages.
We’re Ready to Explore Your Options During a Free Case Review
Your free case review is your chance to explore partnering with our team. During our discussion, we can talk about your case and expectations. It’s also your opportunity to ask:
- What losses can I expect compensation for?
- What do former clients have to share about Ben Crump Law, PLLC?
- Will you handle my case from start to finish?
- How much time will you spend on my claim?
Of course, we’re prepared to answer other questions than those listed here.
We’re Committed to Helping Our Clients Recover Everything They’re Owed
We’ve recovered millions for our personal injury clients. Some of our previous case results include:
- $411 million after our client suffered grievous injuries in a multi-car collision
- $8.7 million for our client who suffered paralysis in a van accident
- $5 million for a wrongful death
- $875,000 after our client’s mother passed away in an auto accident
- $800,000 for two deceased women’s families
While these outcomes may not reflect your own case’s resolution, we hope they speak to our commitment to injured people and their loved ones.
What Should I do After Suffering Harm Due to Negligence in Alabama?
To promote your personal injury case’s outcome, you should consider:
- Seeking medical attention
- Recording your version of events
- Documenting your injury-related losses
- Refraining from giving a recorded statement
- Limiting what you share online
- Working with a personal injury attorney serving Alabama
Our lawyers can explain what other measures could support your right to financial recovery.
We’re Ready to Start Advocating for You and Your Family Now
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC to discuss your case with a legal representative. An attorney from our firm is ready to do everything possible to recover what you need. You can get started right now with a complimentary consultation by calling (800) 730-1331.