It doesn’t matter your financial bracket or personal circumstances – every parent expecting a child deserves top-notch medical care. Doctors receive all the necessary training to deliver a child safely. If your child has suffered a birth injury, it’s critical that we find out why. Your family may deserve a financial recovery after the hardship you’ve experienced.
You’re not alone. A Warren birth injury attorney from Ben Crump Law, PLLC, is here to help.
Why Trust Ben Crump Law to Seek Justice For Your Child?
Our firm gives a voice to those who need help most of all – children. While you are surely dealing with your child’s recovery, our team will handle your legal needs. Birth injury cases can be tough, but we do not shy away from them. By hiring our firm, you will shield yourself from:
- Having to relive the details of your child’s injury
- Taking time away from your child to handle a legal case
- Putting excessive stress on yourself by adding a legal case to your existing responsibilities
Ben Crump Law, PLLC, isn’t just any law firm. We have a strong record of results. Critically, we understand the challenges of birth injury cases. We know that parents of injured children are going through a trying time, and we take their legal case off of their hands.
Why Is Your Birth Injury Case Important?
Victims of medical malpractice deserve justice, and a birth injury case can provide it. You may also need financial help as a parent. Medical bills and other injury-related expenses may amount quickly, and a settlement or judgment may provide much-needed financial relief.
What Should You Expect From Our Firm?
Expect us to fight for your child. In the process of resolving your child’s case, we may:
- Gather records of your child’s injuries
- Consult your child’s doctors about the injuries
- Retain experts and specialists to help with your lawsuit
- Gather witness accounts
- Gather documentation of losses and evidence of negligence
- File your case and all related paperwork
- Deal with attorneys for defendants in your child’s case
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Complete a trial if necessary
We will also defend your rights and dignity. You may meet with our team to explain your losses and familiarize yourself with our firm. Your case is our responsibility, though, and you will be free to focus on your child. We will provide regular case updates and consult you when necessary.
A birth injury attorney from our team will seek the best possible resolution for your family. Let us handle your case in Warren from start to finish.
We Will Represent You and Your Family at No Upfront Cost
You won’t pay anything up front to hire Ben Crump Law, PLLC. We offer contingency fees, which we only receive if we win your case. You will never have to pay out of pocket for our legal services. This fee method protects you from incurring any additional financial harm.
For a free legal consultation with a birth injury lawyer serving Warren, call (800) 641-8998
When Are Medical Professionals Liable For Birth Injuries?
Medical professionals are generally responsible for negligence. This includes when negligent behavior – a failure to act reasonably – causes a birth injury.
Some failures that may cause a birth injury are:
- Failing to account for a mother’s health profile, including conditions like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia
- Failing to order an emergency C-section when necessary
- Failing to monitor a child’s heartbeat and stress levels
- Failing to respond appropriately to complications
- Using excessive force during the delivery process
- Failing to exhaust all options that would help avoid injury
Medical facilities may be responsible for doctors, nurses, and other employees. Those facilities may be liable for any birth injuries that occur on their property.
What Types of Birth Injury Cases Do We Handle?
We want to help any family dealing with any birth injury. Some birth injuries are more common than others, and we may have experience with injuries such as your child’s. Case types that we handle involve:
- Bacterial meningitis/GBS positive
- Cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries
- Erb’s palsy
- Brain injury
- Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE)/oxygen deprivation
- Meconium aspiration
- Brain bleed
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) from baby formula
- Fractured collarbones
- Shoulder dystocia
- Other birth injuries
Birth injury cases are among the most delicate that we handle. We understand the hardship that your family is experiencing, so we’re here to help you and your child move forward.
Warren Birth Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 641-8998
We Will Seek Compensation to Help Your Family
When we review your birth injury case, we may conclude that you are entitled to recover damages for:
- Existing medical costs related to your child’s injuries
- Future medical expenses – we work with experts to determine what care your child may require
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for psychological trauma
- Rehabilitation for your child’s injuries
- Any other losses caused by your child’s birth injury
Your lawyer will work to ensure that you obtain compensation for all of your losses.
We May Have a Limited Time to File Your Case
We know you’re more than busy with doctor’s appointments and preexisting responsibilities. Even so, it’s important that you contact us about your case as soon as possible. Your case in Warren may be subject to a time limit known as the statute of limitations under Michigan Compiled Laws § 600.580.
Get in Touch with Ben Crump Law, PLLC, Today For More Information
There are no obligations when you call our team. We will answer your questions, provide details about our firm, and explain what comes next. You decide how you want to proceed. A birth injury attorney from our team is ready to help should you accept it.
Our team is dedicated to justice for victims in Warren. Children needlessly harmed by irresponsible medical professionals deserve our advocacy. Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC, today at (800) 641-8998 for a free consultation.