Most personal injuries are preventable. That means that someone is at fault and should be held accountable for your injuries.
Let a personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach with Ben Crump Law, PLLC, fight for you or your loved one. If we prove how another person or party caused bodily injury through a careless act, negligence, or intentional wrongdoing, you could be awarded compensation.
To get started on potential compensation for a personal injury to you or a loved one, please call today. Our lawyers work on a contingency basis, so you pay no up front or out-of-pocket fees.
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC, for a free case evaluation today: 800-730-1331.
We Help Victims Who Suffered Because of Negligence
Many people assume that a personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach can help only if they suffer a specific kind of injury. Unlike other law firms, Ben Crump Law, PLLC, has a wide practice area.
We help clients recover compensation and justice for cases that involve:
- Civil rights.
- Wrongful incarceration.
- Mesothelioma cases.
- Class action lawsuits.
- Medical malpractice.
- Labor and employment.
- Wrongful death.
- Negligent security.
- Truck accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Car accidents.
- Defective products.
- Burns and fire injuries.
- Slip-and-fall accidents.
- Workers’ compensation.
- Defective or dangerous medical products and medication.
We are known for tackling tough cases, prominent defendants, and headline-making causes. A personal injury lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC, will protect your rights and fight for what you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach, call 800-730-1331
How We Work for You
This may be the first time that you contacted a personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach. We understand that your accident, injury, or illness has significant and far-reaching consequences.
Our legal team gets to work for you while you focus on recovering from your injuries and spending time with your loved ones.
A personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach from Ben Crump Law, PLLC, will follow a careful process to help you recover compensation. This process may include:
- Learn how you suffered injuries.
- Identify responsible person or parties.
- Talk to your medical provider (with your permission) about how your physical and/or emotional trauma affects your life and work.
- Gather evidence, testimony, and documentation to support your claim.
Each case is different, but you may rest assured that our team of lawyers and professionals will do all we can to get you compensation and justice.
Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-730-1331
Why You Could Be Awarded Compensation
Florida law has specific statutes regarding motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and personal injury.
However, to recover potential compensation from the other party, you must:
- Establish how the other party owed you a duty of care to take reasonably prudent measures to prevent you from harm.
- Show how the other party breached this duty of care in some form, either through negligence, omission, or wrongful act.
- Prove with evidence how this negligence caused your injuries.
- Demonstrate how your injuries caused damages.
Few people have the resources to fully exert their legal protection when someone’s careless or intentional act causes them harm. Ben Crump Law, PLLC, is ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
There Are Two Kinds of Awards for Personal Injury Cases
You may have two kinds of damages for your injuries. The first kind, economic or special, are damages that are tangible. For example, if your injuries forced you to miss two weeks of work, you would prove this loss with pay stubs.
Another kind of damage is noneconomic, or general damages. These losses are more complex because they typically involve an emotional, intangible loss. For example, your injury may prevent you from picking up your infant or force you to face the untimely death of your spouse.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Lawyers Work Diligently to Recover Rightful Compensation
Our lawyers at Ben Crump Law, PLLC, have helped many clients recover compensation for their injuries. While we cannot guarantee the future outcome of any case, we are skilled negotiators and litigators who will use the full strength of the justice system on your behalf.
Some of the damages we have successfully recovered for our clients include:
- Medical bills including ambulance, emergency room services, hospitalization, surgery, prescription medication, and follow-up care.
- Lost pay because of injuries.
- Property damage.
- Lifecare or domestic services.
- Disability (temporary or permanent).
- Damage to reputation.
- Pain and suffering.
- Emotional trauma.
- Loss of consortium or companionship.
- Diminished quality of life.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can determine if you could pursue awards for compensatory damages.
How Long You May Have to Seek Compensation
Florida has a statute of limitations, which sets a deadline for filing a lawsuit (whether you hire a lawyer or try to pursue compensation on your own). If you wait too long and the statute of limitations has expired, the court is likely to dismiss your legal complaint.
Florida’s statutes of limitations for various civil legal actions are as follows:
- Personal injury: four years from the date you sustained injuries.
- Wrongful death: two years from the time of your loved one’s passing.
- Nursing home abuse: two years from the date of the incident or when it became known.
- Workers’ compensation: two years from the time you suffered injuries or became disabled.
Many personal injury lawsuits are the results of failed negotiations with the liable party. It takes time to build a solid and compelling case.
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Miami Beach Today
If you or a loved one suffered harm by another’s negligence or wrongdoing, you could be entitled to awards for your injuries and damages.
A personal injury lawyer serving Miami Beach with Ben Crump Law, PLLC, will treat your case with the urgency and compassion you deserve.
Call today for a free case evaluation: 800-730-1331.