Undergraduate students who want to apply for the Ben Crump Law PLLC Undergraduate Scholarship must agree to these terms and conditions:
- You must fulfill all eligibility requirements set forth in the Rules for Eligibility outlined on the scholarship page.
- You must submit your application and all supporting documents by the scholarship deadline.
- You agree not to hold Ben Crump Law PLLC responsible for technical errors that cause you to miss the application deadline.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Ben Crump Law
- Past recipients of the Law School Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Ben Crump Law if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Scholarship Winner Will Be Chosen by a Scholarship Committee
Ben Crump Law PLLC will appoint a scholarship committee to gather and evaluate all submitted applications. This group will choose a winner based on submitted essays, academic qualifications, and other factors that the committee deems appropriate for the spirit of this scholarship.
We reserve the right to reach out to scholarship applicants to ask for any additional details or documentation that may help the committee further assess applicants’ qualifications.
The scholarship committee will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of religion, race, national origin, or membership in any other protected category.
The committee’s decision is final and not open to negotiation.
Ben Crump Law PLLC will use scholarship application information only toward the end of choosing a scholarship winner. The firm will not sell, share, or distribute applicants’ information to any outside party.
Ben Crump Law PLLC reserves the right to publish the name and essay from the scholarship winner in any media form it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to social media, press releases, and websites.
Return to the Ben Crump Law PLLC Undergraduate Scholarship home page.