A reckless driver has the potential to disrupt every part of your life. If you experienced a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may qualify for compensation for your losses. A Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC may help you get the compensation and justice you deserve from the responsible party.
Under Florida Statute § 95.11, a person has a set amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida against a negligent party. It may help you to find out your legal options sooner rather than later considering the impending deadline. For a free case evaluation, please call 800-598-7557.
Benefits of Consulting with a Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyer
If you are recovering from injuries at home or the hospital, talking to a Deerfield Beach car accident attorney may help relieve you of the stress that can accompany the legal process of a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
Some reasons you may want to enlist the help of a Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer include:
- An insurance company denied your initial claim or is avoiding contact with you.
- You may not feel confident navigating Florida’s complex liability and negligence laws on your own.
- You may be recuperating and unable to meet the physical and mental requirements of legal research, gathering evidence, and other steps necessary to pursue compensation.
- You do not feel comfortable talking to the defendant, insurance adjuster, or the defendant’s lawyer.
Having a Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer on your side when negotiating or litigating may help provide peace of mind that your case has the legal support it deserves.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Deerfield Beach, call 800-598-7557
How We Help Our Clients
Ben Crump Law, PLLC has helped clients recover compensation and justice after car accidents and other types of personal injury accidents. We have the resources and staff to investigate, file a claim, or take your case to court if necessary.
Every client may expect these value-added services:
- We are available 24/7.
- We keep you updated on your case’s progress.
- We fight for the fair compensation you deserve.
- We work on a contingency basis, so you pay nothing up front and no fees unless we secure your compensation.
We treat our clients with respect, compassion, and personal care. We consider it an honor to help you and your family during this tough time. Please call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557 for a free case evaluation.
Deerfield Beach Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-598-7557
We Handle Many Types of Car Accidents
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), Palm Beach County, the county that houses Deerfield Beach, had a total of 41,082 car crashes in 2019.
A Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer may help you seek compensation for different types of accidents, including:
- Rollover accidents.
- Head-on collisions.
- Drunk driving accidents.
- Side-impact accidents.
- Rear-end collisions.
- Distracted driving accidents.
- Fatigued driving accidents.
- Accidents resulting from manufacturer defect.
- Accidents involving trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, buses, and pedestrians.
Even if the other driver did not intend to harm you, you may seek awards for losses related to your injuries.
We Collect Evidence to Show Liability
When liability comes into question, people have a right to turn to a Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer to help them recover compensation and seek justice.
Our lawyers look for factual proof that shows liability, which may include:
- Photos and videos of the accident scene showing skid marks, debris, and the final resting place of your damaged vehicle.
- Police and accident reports.
- Medical reports and tests of your injuries.
- Witness statements.
- Product recalls (if the accident resulted from a defect).
- Defendant’s driving record, training, and previous violations or accidents.
- Drug and alcohol test results.
- Expert testimony from engineers or accident recreationists.
After we collect evidence, a Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC may determine all liable parties and help hold them accountable.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Bears Liability for a Car Accident
Several defendants can exist in a car accident case. We identify parties who have a direct or vicarious relationship to hold them accountable for your injuries and losses.
Those responsible in a car accident may include:
- The other driver.
- The driver’s employer if he or she was driving a company car or truck.
- The tire manufacturer.
- The auto manufacturer.
- The county or municipality if the accident resulted from road debris or another hazard.
You will not have to communicate with any of these liable parties if you seek legal representation. A lawyer with our firm may take care of all insurance communications and negotiations on your behalf. For your free case evaluation, call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557.
Potential Compensation for Your Injuries and Losses
While past results do not guarantee the outcome of a future case, our lawyers will work diligently on your behalf.
Types of losses you may receive compensation for in a car accident case include:
- Medical treatment (current and future).
- Lifecare expenses.
- Property damage.
- Lost wages.
- Other accident-related expenses.
- Pain and suffering.
- Diminished quality of life.
Our lawyers also want to help if you lost a loved one in the accident. You and other surviving family members may have the right to pursue financial awards through a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
What We Recommend After a Car Accident
After any type of car accident, seek medical attention immediately. Please follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations for rest, medication, and follow-up care, as this may play a part later in your claim or lawsuit.
A Deerfield Beach car accident lawyer can also recommend the following after an accident:
- Refer all questions and calls from the insurance adjuster to your car accident attorney.
- Keep all bills related to the accident, such as emergency room bills, pay stubs (for missed days at work), car repairs, and others.
- Allow your attorney to talk to your doctor about your injuries and your expected prognosis.
Additionally, you should avoid posting about your accident on social media.
Consider Hiring a Deerfield Beach Car Accident Attorney
The sooner you call, the sooner you may learn if you have a right to compensation. A careless driver who caused your injuries should pay for your losses, and we may be able to help. Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case evaluation. Call us at 800-598-7557.