You may have the right to collect compensation if someone’s intentional or reckless actions harmed you or a loved one. A Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer may help you pursue compensation for losses such as medical bills, lost pay, damaged property, and more.
At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we believe victims should not continue to suffer from someone’s intentional or negligent behavior. We aim to help you recover fair compensation and justice for your accident, injury, illness, or loss of a family member.
For a free case evaluation, call us today at (844) 638-1822.
How a Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer May Help You
Whether a workplace incident, negligent security, or some other situation caused you injury through no fault of your own, you should not have to suffer financially, along with your physical and emotional pain.
When pursuing compensation, a Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer may prove helpful for several reasons, such as:
- Florida liability and negligence laws under Florida Statute § 768 involve complex nuances, and few people are comfortable maneuvering them alone.
- As you recover from your injuries in the hospital or at home, you may not feel strong enough for the required work of pursuing compensation alone.
- You believe your insurance or employer wrongly denied your claim.
- You have a legal right to pursue compensation with the help of legal representation.
- Sometimes, a civil lawsuit helps identify and correct unsafe, illegal, or unethical practices.
The sooner you call, the faster we can evaluate your case to see if you qualify for compensation. Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at (844) 638-1822.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer, call (844) 638-1822
We Believe in Justice for All
Too often, average men and women suffer at the hands of the powerful and protected. Our founder, attorney Ben Crump, and our team of attorneys understand the need for legal advocacy in personal injury cases.
We consider it a privilege to protect and preserve your rights when someone’s wrongful or careless act harms you or a family member.
Our lawyers help you get the compensation you deserve on a contingency basis, as well. You pay nothing up front, and we only collect our fee if we secure financial compensation in your favor. Your initial consultation remains free, with no strings attached.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (844) 638-1822
We Accept Many Types of Cases
Ben Crump Law, PLLC may help you and your family with a wide practice area that includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products and repairs
- Negligent security
- Wrongful incarceration
- Civil rights violations
- Abuse, assault, and violence
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Workplace accidents
- Class action lawsuits
- Workers’ compensation, labor, and employment issues
- Wrongful death
If you are suffering because of someone else’s negligence, call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case evaluation. Call us at (844) 638-1822.
What We Do to Help You Recover Compensation
Florida law requires that a personal injury plaintiff proves the defendant responsible for causing the accident, injury, or illness.
If you hire a Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer, they may apply certain evidential criteria when proving liability in your case, including:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care to avoid harming you
- Through negligence, omission, or intent, the defendant breached this duty of care
- This negligence caused you to suffer physical and/or emotional injuries
- You suffered losses directly caused by these injuries
Unlike a criminal case, you do not have to prove liability beyond a reasonable doubt in a personal injury case. If we show that the defendant’s negligence more likely caused your injuries, you may receive compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Understanding Compensatory Awards in a Personal Injury Case
Personal injuries lead to economic and noneconomic damages. For example, if you suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident and could not work for a month, you suffered economically from lost wages. You also may have insomnia, depression, or anxiety caused by the emotional trauma of the accident, which counts as noneconomic losses.
A Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC will carefully evaluate your case to pursue compensation that may include awards for:
- Medical treatment
- Lost pay
- Loss of property
- Other related out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earning ability due to injuries if applicable
- Emotional trauma
We may also help if you lost a family member because of someone else’s careless or negligent behavior. The untimely loss of a loved one can result in a wrongful death claim against the defendant’s insurance carrier or a wrongful death lawsuit.
You may resolve other situations with the help of a Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer. We invite you to call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case evaluation.
Our Recommendations after a Personal Injury
We cannot erase your pain and trauma, but we can offer suggestions that can help you after a personal injury.
Following an accident, the following actions may prove helpful down the road if you choose to pursue a personal injury claim or lawsuit:
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if your injuries seem minor to you. After your injuries stabilize, you can begin seeking legal representation
- Certain medical conditions, such as whiplash, may not display symptoms until hours or even a few days after an accident. You should see your doctor or medical provider as soon as possible after an accident, even if you feel fine
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan. Along with benefiting your health, this helps to avoid an insurance company questioning the validity of your claim
Practice caution whenever an insurer approaches you with an initial settlement as accepting one may result in your loss to take further legal action for more compensation.
Consider a Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Our personal injury lawyers at Ben Crump Law, PLLC want to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve. Under Florida Statutes § 95.11, you have a limited time to take legal action, so call us at (844) 638-1822 for a free case evaluation.