We want to help Hollywood victims of reckless driving. Drivers who did not take your life and safety into account should be accountable. You should not have to fight insurance companies and the driver who harmed you alone. Let us help you pursue compensation for your losses. Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557 now to see how a Hollywood reckless driving lawyer can help you.
We May Be Able to Help You Secure the Awards You Deserve
An accident can originate many forms of financial stress, including (but not limited to) like:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
- Follow up treatment and rehabilitation
- Mobility aids like canes or crutches
- Psychological therapy to cope with trauma
There are other types of awards we may be able to pursue. Tell us all about your situation today so we can get started evaluating your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a reckless driving accidents lawyer serving Hollywood, call 800-598-7557
We Can Take Bothersome Tasks Off Your Plate
The aftermath of an accident can be hectic and overwhelming. We are here to guide you through the insurance claim process (and a civil suit if you decide to take legal action against the responsible driver).
We are ready to:
- Answer all your questions, at any time of day or night (by phone, email, or text)
- Represent you in court, if the need arises
- Evaluate your losses and injuries
- Keep you informed of any settlement offers and other updates regarding your case
- Offer legal guidance, if you so choose
- Protect your legal rights
- Visit you where it is most convenient—even in the hospital, at your office, or in your home
- Gather all relevant pieces of evidence; like pictures and videos of the accident, the police report, your medical records, any eyewitness testimony that supports your recollection of events, etc.
- Explore all options for the pursuit of compensation
We can do many other things for you and your family, as well.
Hollywood Reckless Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-598-7557
We May Be Able to Prove Liability for Your Injuries
In personal injury cases, the plaintiff is required to prove liability. You will have to prove that the other driver is responsible for your injuries and losses. Such an action can seem daunting. However, a Hollywood reckless driving lawyer can help you accomplish your goal. We may be able to prove that the reckless driver who harmed you should pay you awards. This is generally done by:
- Establishing that the other driver had a duty of care toward you
- Proving that the other driver violated this duty of care somehow
- Proving that another driver’s violation caused your accident
- Showing that your accident caused you financial loss
Once we identify that the other driver is at-fault, we can work toward recovering a fair settlement for you. If you were partly at-fault in the accident, do not worry. Under Florida Statute § 768.81, if the other driver’s percentage of fault for the accident is greater than yours, we can collect financial awards from them or their insurance company.
Additional Parties May Also Be Liable for Your Accident
If you were hit by a driver in a company vehicle, such as a tractor-trailer, we may be able to hold the liable driver’s employer responsible for his or her actions (if the driver was acting in the interest of their employer while driving).
A truck driver was possibly recklessly speeding toward their destination in an effort to shave off time—encouraged by their negligent employer. We will analyze all available forms of evidence to prove liability in these cases, such as by using:
- The truck driver’s logbook of driving hours and miles
- Any communication over email or text from the employer to the driver
- Testimony from other company employees who can attest to their employer’s encouraged work culture and practices
We are prepared to fight hard for your fair settlement or award. We will apply our resources to your case from your first call with us.
Ways to Help Us Before We Meet or Speak with You
You do not have to wait to speak to us before acting in your own interest. You can start by:
- Saving your medical receipts to link your doctor’s visit to your accident
- Taking a break from social media to prevent the insurance companies from taking any of your posts out of context
- Providing us with any information you collected at the scene of the accident (the police report should have eyewitness contact information, if you do not have it)
- Writing down everything you can remember about the accident—before, during, and after
You do not have to take on everything by yourself, but we will not shy away from your cooperation either.
Click to contact our Hollywood Car Accident Lawyers today
Do Not Forget About the Statute of Limitations
Florida Statute § 95.11 limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit (should you decide to do so). A lawyer can speak with you to help you understand how this timeline may affect your case. You may be able to toll the statute of limitations, depending on your circumstances.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Help if Your Accident Was a Hit and Run
According to the Florida Department of Highway and Motor Vehicles, 25% of all accidents in the state are hit and runs. If a driver leaves the scene of an accident, they commit an illegal act and can face criminal charges under FL § 316.027(2)(a) (if the accident involved injuries or fatalities) and FL § 316.61(1) (if the accident only involved property damage).
We can rely on eyewitness accounts, any details you remember about the other driver or the other driver’s vehicle, and footage from nearby traffic or security cameras to help us track down the liable individual. Do not hesitate to tell us more if you experienced a hit and run. Your current situation may not mark the end of the road for your case.
A Hollywood Reckless Driving Lawyer Can Help
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at 800-598-7557 for more information. We offer clients a free initial consultation and we do not shy away from tough cases.
We may be able to help you file a wrongful death lawsuit if you lost a loved one in the accident under FL § 768.21 (depending on your relationship to the decedent). You may have a limited time however, as FL § 95.11 only allows the family of victims two years to take legal action.
Call or text 800-598-7557 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form