Ben Crump Law, PLLC focuses exclusively on serving personal injury victims and victims of injustice. If you suffered an injury in Arizona, our lawyers can help you understand your rights and pursue financial awards for your related losses.
Our Arizona personal injury attorneys can assist with car accident cases, medical malpractice claims, premises liability issues, and more. Whatever the source of your injury, you deserve compensation if you suffered harm because of another person’s negligence or wrongdoing.
What Is a Personal Injury?
Every year, millions of Americans suffer an unintentional injury, and sometimes, it is through no fault of their own. Personal injury law is an umbrella term for a branch of law that allows injured parties to seek compensation for losses caused by another party’s reckless or wrongful actions.
A wide range of injuries and accidents qualify as personal injuries. Our firm has experience representing clients in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Traffic accidents are one of the top three causes of unintentional injury deaths in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In Arizona, there were 970 fatal crashes and more than 28,000 injury accidents just in 2020 alone according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. If you or a loved one suffered severe or fatal injuries in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, we can help.
- Negligent property conditions – Premises liability law addresses personal injuries that occur on another party’s property due to negligent or dangerous conditions. Common premises liability cases include slip and fall accidents, dog bite injuries, drownings, and fire and burn injuries.
- Negligent security – Property owners have a duty to make sure those on their premises are safe, especially if there have been previous instances of crime or violence in the area. If you suffered an assault at a business or residential building due to a lack of security, the owner may owe you compensation for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice – When doctors and other healthcare providers make mistakes, we can hold them accountable with a medical malpractice claim. Medical malpractice injuries can stem from surgical mistakes, medication errors, wrongful diagnosis, and negligent medical care.
- Dangerous products – Harmful products, drugs, and medical devices sometimes make it to the market, where they cause injuries and illnesses to consumers. Those responsible for the product or medication should pay for damages when this happens. We can help you with a product liability case against a manufacturer or pharmaceutical company, and you could qualify as a member of a class action.
- Workplace accidents – If you suffered an injury while on the job, we can assist you with a workers’ compensation case. Depending on your workplace accident, you may also have grounds for a lawsuit against a third party, such as a job site supplier.
- Wrongful death – If your loved one suffered a fatal injury for which they could have brought a personal injury case had they lived, you may pursue a wrongful death case on their behalf.
What Awards Can You Receive for a Personal Injury in Arizona?
Every personal injury case is different. The awards you can seek and the amount of compensation you can win depend on factors specific to you and your accident. Usually, more severe injuries require more expensive medical care, more time lost at work, and cause more extensive pain and suffering, all of which can increase your settlement or verdict.
Our team has won multi-million dollar personal injury cases for clients like you. Our results include:
- $411 million for a case involving permanent injuries caused by a multi-vehicle accident
- $33.5 million for the family of a child who suffered a paralyzing personal injury
- $10 million for a case involving a workplace injury
- $8.7 million for the victim of a rollover car accident
- $1 million for the family of an accidental drowning victim
Our Arizona personal injury attorneys will work tirelessly to identify and pursue the maximum amount of compensation available for your case. In general, we can seek awards for:
- Current and future doctor and hospital bills
- Rehabilitation, nursing services, and long-term care
- Medications and medical devices
- Current and future lost wages, benefits, and earnings
- Personal property damages
- Household services
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Building Your Personal Injury Case
Liability and damages are the basis of all personal injury cases. To achieve compensation, you need to demonstrate that another party caused your accident because they failed to act with a reasonable duty of care or acted with intentional harm. You must also show that your accident caused injuries that resulted in losses.
Our team can collect and sift through the evidence to build a negligence case. Evidence may include:
- Eyewitness and expert testimony
- Photographs of your accident site
- Surveillance or cellphone footage
- Police reports
- Medical records
- Medical bills, wage records, and other evidence of your losses
We can file an insurance claim or lawsuit against the liable party. We will manage case paperwork, handle communications with involved parties, and track your deadlines so that you can concentrate on your healing.
We will aggressively pursue a settlement that satisfies your losses, but we will not back down from taking your case to trial if needed. However, keep in mind legal action is bound by Arizona’s statute of limitations. Make sure you get started on your case before time runs out.
Let Ben Crump Law, PLLC Be Your Voice
At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we believe that everyone deserves justice, and we strive to be a voice for the voiceless. Insurance claims and lawsuits can quickly become complex, but we are here to guide you through the process and fight for fair compensation.
You may have concerns about affording an attorney, but we make our services accessible to everyone, regardless of their current financial situation. We can take your case on contingency, meaning you owe us nothing upfront, and we do not get paid until we win your case. Call our offices at (800) 730-1331 for a free consultation and learn more about working with our Arizona personal injury attorneys.