It is normal to feel lost, angry, and confused after suffering a personal injury. At this difficult time, you could benefit from consulting with and retaining the services of a California personal injury attorney.
Ben Crump Law, PLLC works relentlessly to help clients recover fair compensation. This money enables clients to support themselves and their families either in the short or long term. We never charge attorney’s fees unless you recover awards.
What does a Personal Injury Attorney Do?
It is a personal injury attorney’s job to help clients understand their rights and fight for compensation after an accident. The time and effort this takes varies from case to case. Depending on your needs, we may perform tasks such as:
- Collecting evidence: We look into all aspects of your case by requesting police reports and medical records, reviewing audiovisual footage of the accident, and even visiting the scene of the accident itself.
- Filing paperwork: Even a small mistake on your paperwork could prompt a claims adjuster or judge to dismiss your case. It can put your mind at ease to turn over administrative duties to our team.
- Negotiating for compensation: In some cases, we can meet with the at-fault party’s insurance company and get a fair settlement without stepping foot in a courtroom.
- Going to court: If we have to file a lawsuit to recover damages, we are not afraid to do so. Not only do we take care of all preparations, but we also aim to provide vigorous courtroom representation.
We are equipped to handle every legal task associated with your case. With our team on your side, the only things you have to worry about are rebuilding your life and getting better.
We Are Here to Serve You
Our job is to help clients get both money and justice after an accident. This means doing everything we can to make your experience with the legal system easier, including:
- Offering free consultations: We encourage you to call our team and share your story with us. This call is free, confidential, and places you under no obligation to retain our services.
- Charging no upfront fees: We only charge attorney’s fees if we can recover compensation for you.
- Keeping you updated: While you are welcome to call us for updates, our team is always proactive about keeping clients in the loop.
- Being accessible and compassionate: If you need a question answered or reassurance about how the case is going, your lawyer will be there for you.
We Will Seek Everything You Need After Getting Hurt
Whether you were hurt in a collision, a slip and fall accident, or another incident, you likely have a lot of bills to pay. As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports, motor vehicle accidents alone cost Americans over $75 billion in 2017.
To mitigate such costs, you can seek a financial award from the party that caused your accident. Such an award might include compensation for:
- Medical expenses: This includes money you spent on hospital stays, medications, therapy, in-home nursing, assistive devices, or any other treatment from a medical professional.
- Lost income: Did you have to take time from work as you recovered, or did you have to work part-time or be on light duty? That is a compensable loss under California law.
- Lost earning capacity: If your injuries permanently prevent you from earning the income you did previously, we can pursue compensation for what you need.
- Pain and suffering: Physical and emotional pain can have a severe, negative impact on your life. You deserve money to compensate you for that pain.
- Reduced quality of life: This could mean any major changes your injuries have forced you to make, from getting help with daily tasks to giving up favorite activities.
- Disability: You could qualify for a disability award on the basis of chronic pain, an amputated limb, a lost sense (e.g., sight), or any other loss of physical or intellectual abilities.
This is only a partial list of the losses you can recover. Other compensable items include property damage (such as to your vehicle), serious scarring, and loss of familial or spousal relationships.
We Can Seek Recovery If You Lost a Loved One
If you lost a loved one in an accident, we are sorry for your loss. You have the right to file a wrongful death claim or suit on your loved one’s behalf. Ben Crump Law, PLLC has represented clients with both types of cases.
Our Team Gets Results
Ben Crump Law, PLLC fights hard to ensure the legal system treats our clients fairly and with dignity. This includes pursuing the monetary award that your injuries dictate. In past cases, we have recovered:
- $8.7 million for a young man paralyzed in a van accident
- $5 million for the family of a drunk driving accident victim
- $424,000 for a man injured in a truck accident
As part of our services, we determine what each client is entitled to receive and seek that amount from the liable party and/or the insurance company.
When You Start Your Case Matters
You have a limited time to file a lawsuit. This time limit will vary depending on:
- What type of accident you were in
- What injuries you or your loved one suffered
- Who is responsible for your accident
- Whether you are filing a personal injury lawsuit or a wrongful death lawsuit
To protect your rights, we recommend contacting our California personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. This way, we have plenty of time to assess your case and file the appropriate paperwork to start your lawsuit within the applicable deadline.
Get a Free Consultation Today
Struggling to pay bills and recover following an accident? Ben Crump Law, PLLC can assign a qualified California personal injury attorney to your case. Call (800) 730-1331 for a free consultation. Members of our team are on standby to speak with prospective clients all day, every day.