Did you or a loved one suffer harm in Connecticut? If so, Ben Crump Law, PLLC is ready to advocate for you. We offer free case reviews where you can explore recovering compensation for your losses.
When you partner with us, you can trust that your Connecticut personal injury attorney will do everything possible to secure financial recovery. We will manage everything your claim or lawsuit requires.
We Serve Injured People on a Contingency-fee Basis
We know that right now, you’re dealing with costly medical bills and missed time from work. We also know that you may have concerns about affording a lawyer. That’s why we offer help on a contingency-fee basis.
This means we finance each of your case’s obligations, including its consulting costs and filing fees. We also don’t charge anything up front for our help. You only owe our attorney’s fees if your case succeeds.
Our Personal Injury Team Focuses on These Practice Areas in Connecticut
We’ve helped countless people recover damages after suffering:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips and falls
- Premises liability incidents
- Medical malpractice, such as misdiagnosis and birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Burn injuries
- Dog bites
- Harm from defective or dangerous products
We also manage wrongful death cases for grieving families. You can learn about what other cases we manage during your free case review.
How a Personal Injury Attorney Serving Connecticut Can Help
After an injury, you may have medical appointments, be in pain, and have other things on your mind. With an attorney, you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries. At the same time, they will:
Investigate Your Accident
You need evidence to recover damages. Our team will find and use the following evidence to support your case:
- The accident report
- Eyewitness testimony
- Information from accident reconstruction specialists
- Black box data
- Photos and videos of the accident scene (or the incident itself)
- Your injury-related receipts, invoices, and billing statements
- Information from your employer
- Your medical treatment records
If you remember anything that happened before, during, or after the accident, we encourage you to write down your version of events. This could help us piece together what happened and who is responsible.
Pursue Your Injury-Related Losses
Your recoverable damages may comprise:
- Healthcare expenses
- Funeral fees (if you lost a loved one)
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages, bonuses, and benefits
- Lost tips, commissions, and freelance contracts
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage expenses
- Disability and disfigurement
The seriousness of your condition, your expected recovery period, and other aspects of your case will determine what you can recover.
Comply With All Necessary Deadlines
There are many deadlines surrounding your personal injury case – some of which you may not know about. For instance, the state limits how long you have to file a lawsuit in civil court. The liable insurance company will likely have its own set of deadlines, too.
You can trust that after assessing your situation, we will abide by all deadlines surrounding your case. That way, you don’t lose the right to seek compensation for your hardships.
Protect You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Not all insurance companies negotiate in good faith. Some put profits over people. Hiring a lawyer can put a trained professional between yourself and any claims adjusters who offer less than you need.
Examples of bad faith insurance practices include:
- The insurer denies your claim for no valid reason.
- Your case gets passed around from person to person, making it difficult to contact your representative.
- The insurance company offers less than you need.
- The insurance company bullies you or pressures you into accepting a low settlement.
- You’re constantly getting wrong or inconsistent information.
You have protections under Connecticut law against these tactics. Your personal injury lawyer will do everything possible to uphold them.
File Your Claim and/or Lawsuit
When many insurance companies see that our clients have our team’s support, they know we don’t play games. We’re proud to share that we resolve many injury claims through insurance negotiations.
However, we have no problem going to court. When we file your case, you can trust that we’ll take witness statements, present decisive evidence, and persuade the court to award what you need. Of course, you can also expect us to comply with your case’s statutory deadline.
We Want You to Feel Comfortable Partnering With Our Personal Injury Team
When considering legal aid, we want you to know:
We Have Countless Positive Reviews
Our lead attorney and founder, Ben Crump, has countless positive reviews from his peers. Some of those endorsements include:
- Sana Abbasi: “I endorse this lawyer. I am a lawyer in California but Mr. Crump’s work is visible all over the press. I endorse Mr. Crump in the civil rights and litigation arena and he is a zealous advocate for all of his clients.”
- Eldred Loftin: “I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Crump is an excellent attorney.”
We Strive to Always Make Ourselves Available
We’re available 24/7 to begin your free case review. During our discussion, we can talk about your case’s potential and what you’re looking for in a legal team. There is no obligation to partner with us when you call.
We Have a History of Success
We’ve recovered millions for injured claimants and their loved ones. Some of our previous outcomes include:
- $411 million for a veteran who suffered grievous injuries in a multi-car collision
- $8.7 million for a college student who suffered paralysis following a van accident
- $5 million for a fatal collision caused by a drunk driver
- $875,000 for a wrongful death case
While these outcomes do not guarantee your case’s success, we hope they serve as a testament to our commitment. We will do everything possible to recover what you need.
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a Free Consultation
You have a limited time to seek compensation for your injury-related losses. The sooner you initiate legal action, the sooner we can pursue what you need. When you’re ready to explore partnering with a personal injury attorney serving Connecticut, call Ben Crump Law, PLLC. We’re ready to start championing your rights today.