Were you injured because of someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior? A Florida personal injury attorney from our firm wants to help you through this difficult time by seeking a monetary award from the liable party.
No amount of compensation can return your life to the way it was. However, a personal injury claim or lawsuit could grant the funds you need to pay for various losses. Ben Crump Law, PLLC is ready to listen to your story today.
Our Lawyers Manage These Practice Areas for Injured Clients
We manage dozens of practice areas for injured clients, including:
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck collisions
- Car accidents
- Slips and falls
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice cases, including birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- On-the-job accidents
- Wrongful death
You can learn about our complete list of practice areas by calling our team.
We Will Seek These Losses After Your Accident in Florida
Accidents cost victims their money, job opportunities, physical health, mental well-being, and more. You should not have to shoulder the burden of these losses alone. A lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC can seek a monetary award that accounts for:
Suffering a serious injury may require:
- Follow-up care
- Hospital visits
- Prescriptions or over-the-counter medications
- Physical therapy and/or psychological therapy
- Assistive devices, such as a wheelchair
- Renovations to your home to accommodate new disabilities
We will do everything possible to seek an appropriate award on your behalf.
If your injuries were serious, you might have had to stay home instead of going to work and earning the wage your family depends on. You might be unable to return to work altogether.
Under these circumstances, you could seek compensation for:
- Temporary loss of wages or benefits
- Permanent reduction of earning capacity
- Loss of employment, if the injuries cost you your job
- Loss of employment opportunities, if you can no longer advance in your career or qualify for better-paying positions
Property Damage Expenses
If you lost property in addition to suffering a personal injury, you could recover the cost of fixing or replacing that property. This can include the cost of replacing your car, truck, or motorcycle.
Various Non-Financial Damages
After getting hurt, you can pursue more than financial losses. You can also seek losses associated with your physical and emotional hardships, such as:
- Emotional trauma stemming from the accident itself or the physical pain of the injuries
- Loss of independence
- Scars that noticeably affect your appearance or physical abilities
- Broken bones or other temporary disabilities
- Amputated limbs, brain damage, or other permanent disabilities
Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses
Accidents can affect your life in unexpected ways. After suffering harm, you might have to pay for services you did not have to before. You could seek additional funds if:
- You used to look after your children by yourself, but now you need a nanny.
- You must rely on public transportation or rideshare services to get around town.
- You paid someone to walk your dog while you recovered.
We can include all of these expenses in your claim or lawsuit.
You Deserve Compensation After a Personal Injury
Our team wants to give you the time and space you need to recover from your injuries. This means we can accomplish all legal tasks on your behalf, including but not limited to:
- Assessing your case over the phone at no cost, no risk, and no obligation
- Investigating the accident and collecting evidence
- Identifying the liable party and notifying them and their representatives about your case
- Determining what a fair award looks like in your case and making sure it includes both present and projected losses and expenses
- Filing all necessary paperwork, including legal briefs, settlement agreements, and trial exhibits
- Meeting with the liable party’s insurance company to negotiate an appropriate award or take your case to court—whichever is most likely to benefit you
- Representing you in the courtroom by questioning witnesses, presenting arguments and evidence, and more
- Arguing vigorously for your rights and refusing to accept less than you deserve
We also make a point of working closely with clients during every stage of their cases. Our team keeps clients updated, advises them of their rights and options, and always answers questions in a timely fashion.
Everyone Deserves Fair Treatment Under the Law
Some individuals may be more susceptible to personal injuries than others. For instance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that victims of workplace injuries are more likely to be young men.
That said, anyone can suffer an injury if those around them do not behave responsibly. Ben Crump Law, PLLC is committed to helping any Florida resident who wants to file a personal injury case, regardless of their age, gender, or race.
We Will Gather Evidence to Support Your Case
As part of your case, your Florida personal injury attorney can collect various forms of supporting evidence. The types of evidence that are available depend on:
- What kind of accident caused your injuries
- What kinds of injuries you suffered and how serious they are
- Who the liable party is (and how many liable parties there are)
- Whether any people or cameras were present to witness the accident
Depending on your case, we could seek evidence from:
- Police reports
- Bills or receipts
- Paystubs or tax filings
- Medical reports or records
- Video footage
- Witness recollections
- Expert testimony
Many types of evidence are time-sensitive. For example, the police do not keep accident reports on file forever, and experts have busy schedules that we must work around. The sooner you contact us, the more time we have to find sufficient evidence.
Start Your Case Review By Calling Us Today
For a free case review from Ben Crump Law, PLLC, call (800) 730-1331. A member of our team would be happy to assess your case at no charge or obligation. If there is any way we can help, we will assign a Florida personal injury attorney to represent you in your pursuit of justice.