At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we believe in holding people responsible for their wrongful actions. If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, we can help you seek justice. Our Kansas personal injury attorneys can advocate for a settlement or verdict to pay for your medical treatment and other losses.
We Can Help You Recover the Compensation You Deserve
If you or a loved one suffered a severe injury in Kansas, our lawyers can help you fight for compensation, including:
Health Care Costs
We can help you pursue the cost of your past and future accident-related medical care. This includes emergency transportation and treatment, doctor and hospital fees, physical and cognitive rehabilitation, long-term nursing services, mobility aids, medications, and medical procedures.
Lost Wages, Earnings, and Benefits
We can help you recover your back pay and lost benefits if your injuries require you to miss work. In addition, if your injuries leave you unable to return to your previous job or rejoin the workforce, we can seek compensation for the loss of your earning capacity.
Pain and Suffering
The impact of a serious injury goes beyond monetary damages. You can seek financial compensation for the ways your accident affects you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Pain and suffering awards may include payment for stress, anxiety, depression, loss of a bodily function, scarring, disfigurement, chronic pain, mental anguish, and stress.
Property Damage and Various Accident-Related Expenses
If your property was damaged, we can help you seek the cost of repairing or replacing your items, including your vehicle. We can also seek the value of household services you cannot perform, rental car and transportation fees, medical travel expenses, and other various costs related to your accident.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one suffered a fatal injury, you can pursue compensation on their behalf. Wrongful death awards may include:
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Medical bills related to your loved one’s fatal injury
- Your loved one’s lost wages
- The value of their household services
- The loss of your loved one’s companionship and support
- Pain and suffering awards for surviving family members
Our Firm has Recovered Millions of Dollars for Personal Injury Clients
Attorney Ben Crump makes national headlines for his civil rights work, but he and his team are also well-versed in serving personal injury victims. Our firm has recovered more than $640 million in personal injury settlements and verdicts for our clients. Our results include:
- An $8.7 million settlement for a university student who suffered paralyzing injuries when the rental van he was riding in rolled over
- A $5 million settlement for the family of four girls hit by a drunk driver during a pedestrian accident that resulted in injuries and one girl’s death
- A $2 million settlement for a woman who suffered burns in a house fire that claimed the lives of her husband and son
- A $1.48 million jury verdict for the family of a woman who died due to medical malpractice
- A $250,000 jury award for a woman injured in a slip and fall accident at a retail store
How Can Our Kansas Personal Injury Attorneys Help with Your Case?
Working with an attorney to recover your losses allows you to focus on more important things—like your health and your family. Our lawyers will file your insurance claim or lawsuit and communicate with those involved on your behalf. We will work to negotiate a fair settlement for your injuries or take legal action to secure the compensation you need and deserve. Our team will:
- Gather evidence, including eyewitness and expert testimony, photographs, videos, and police reports
- Calculate your losses using your bills and receipts and estimate a sum for your necessary future expenses
- Handle all of your paperwork and deadlines
- Return your calls and emails, answer all of your questions, and provide you with case updates
- File your case in court before Kansas’s statute of limitations expires if legal action is necessary
- Represent you at trial if needed
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Kansas
Negligence is the basis of most personal injury cases. If someone is negligent, they failed to act with a reasonable degree of care. For example, in the case of a car accident, negligent actions include speeding, driving drunk, or texting and driving. If another party caused your accident due to their negligent or wrongful behavior, you could hold them liable for your injuries and other losses.
While car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injuries, our lawyers also assist with cases involving:
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accident
- Assaults and homicides resulting from negligent security
- Fire and burn injuries
- Slip and falls
- Workplace accidents and workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Class actions
Our Team Will Identify All Liable Parties
Liability for your injuries varies depending on the nature and circumstances of your accident. As mentioned, liability for a car accident may rest with a negligent driver. However, liability could also fall with a defective vehicle or auto parts manufacturer or government or private roadway owner. You may even have a case against the driver’s employer.
Our attorneys will investigate your case and pinpoint responsibility for your injuries. Depending on your case, we can help you pursue damages from:
- A commercial or residential property owner or renter
- A doctor, nurse, or other health care provider
- A hospital or health care facility
- A pharmaceutical company or product manufacturer
- A truck driver or trucking company
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a Free Consultation
To learn more about working with our Kansas personal injury attorneys, call our offices at (800) 730-1331 for a risk-free, no-cost case evaluation. We can help you seek justice at no out-of-pocket cost to you. If you work with our firm, we do not collect a fee until we win a settlement or verdict in your favor. Contact our team today.