Ben Crump Law, PLLC has one goal: to advocate for injured claimants and their loved ones. If you or a loved one suffered harm due to negligence in Maryland, our team of lawyers is ready to pursue what you need to account for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Our Maryland personal injury lawyers have years of experience fighting for injured people’s rights. We’re ready to start seeking the best possible outcome to your claim or lawsuit today. You can start a free case review at your earliest convenience.
We’re Ready to Serve Your Interests on a Contingency-Fee Basis
We understand that after getting hurt, you likely have many concerns about your finances. However, attorney’s fees shouldn’t be among your concerns. We operate on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you can secure our legal help at no out-of-pocket cost.
We’re ready to investigate your situation, determine fault and liability, and negotiate for what you need. As payment for our help, we take a percentage of the funds we recover for you. Otherwise, you don’t owe us anything.
Our Team Advocates for Marylanders Hurt in These Situations
Our lawyers pursue compensation for people hurt due to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and medication errors
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, such as asbestos
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Dangerous and defective products
- Assaults from negligent security
- Slips, falls, and other premises liability incidents
We also partner with families who have lost loved ones. When you entrust your case to our firm, you can rest assured knowing that we’re fighting for you.
You Have a Limited Time to File Your Injury Lawsuit in Maryland
The statute of limitations is a law that determines how long you have to file your lawsuit after getting injured. Your case’s filing deadline depends on many factors, including the type of accident you suffered.
When you partner with Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we will evaluate whether filing a lawsuit could recover compensation for your losses. If so, we will file it within the applicable deadline and pursue your rights in a court of law.
We’re Ready to Pursue These Injury-Related Losses on Your Behalf
Through an injury claim or lawsuit, you can recover:
- Healthcare expenses, including hospitalization and medications
- Lost wages or business income due to your inability to work while injured
- Replacement services (for instance, you had to hire cleaning or child-caring services because you were temporarily disabled)
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Property damage expenses
Many claimants often ask us: “How much can I recover for my losses?” How much you can seek largely depends on your situation, including your expected recovery time. Our personal injury team serving Maryland will consult with experts, add up your receipts and invoices, and project future losses to determine what you need.
How Our Team Will Build Your Case and Pursue Financial Recovery
When you partner with our team, you can trust that we’ll:
Prove Liability for Your Injury-Related Losses
To determine who should pay for your losses, we must establish negligence. Once we establish negligence, we can pursue the liable party for your damages. Proving negligence requires us to show:
- The other party had a duty of care (an obligation to act with reasonable caution).
- The other party violated this obligation by acting carelessly or recklessly.
- The other party caused you to get hurt.
- Because you suffered harm, you have injury-related damages.
Using the accident report, eyewitness testimony, security camera footage, and other information, we can assert that another party caused your accident.
File Your Insurance Claim
In general, the first option for seeking compensation in Maryland would be to file a claim with the liable party’s insurer. Filing a claim involves:
- Understanding your damages’ cost. To pursue a settlement, we will determine what you need for your medical bills, lost income, and other injury-related losses.
- Sending your demand letter. We’ll start your claim by sending a demand letter to the insurance company. This document will outline what you need, the severity of your condition, and other details surrounding your claim.
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices. Not all insurance companies negotiate or process claims in good faith. For instance, the claims adjuster may offer less than you need and insist that’s how much you deserve. They may even refuse to acknowledge your claim or refuse to answer your phone calls.
Whatever your claim requires, our team will handle it.
File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
We’re proud to share that we generally resolve personal injury claims through insurance negotiations. However, our trial-ready lawyers are ready to file a lawsuit, if needed.
To advance and resolve your lawsuit, we will:
- Abide by all filing deadlines
- Present your case to the judge and jury
- Take depositions and statements from witnesses
- Assert the cost of your past, present, and future damages
- Follow all courtroom procedure
We’re ready to do everything possible to secure compensation for your damages. We offer free case reviews where you can explore your options at no obligation.
Do My Injuries Warrant Compensation?
We believe that if another party’s actions injured you, you deserve legal aid. In the past, we’ve advocated for claimants suffering from:
- Broken bones
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
We want to recoup compensation that accounts for the full scope of your medical bills, including expenses that haven’t manifested yet.
Our Legal Team Is Here for You
If someone’s careless or reckless actions harmed you, Ben Crump Law, PLLC is ready to build your case now. A personal injury attorney serving Maryland from our team will do everything in their power to secure financial recovery.
You can start your free case review now. To learn more about your legal options, call our firm today.