Everyone makes mistakes. Yet, this doesn’t free someone from liability if their actions harm someone else. If you or a loved one suffered harm due to negligence, you can pursue compensation for your medical bills and other injury-related losses.
Ben Crump Law, PLLC advocates for injured claimants in the Garden State. A New Jersey personal injury lawyer from our firm can lead your fight for compensation. Exploring your options begins with a free case evaluation.
Financial Recovery Can Account for Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
Suffering harm does more than cause physical pain and discomfort. It can also cause you to miss time from work, prevent you from enjoying your hobbies, and impair your quality of life.
Compensation should account for each of your injury-related hardships, which may include:
- Lost wages if you are unable to work because of your accident
- Any medical costs related to your injuries, like rehab or surgery
- Your pain and suffering
- Disability, if your injuries will permanently affect your lifestyle
- Property damage expenses, such as replacing or repairing your car (if applicable)
- Funeral expenses, if you lost a loved one
This list is not exhaustive, as every case is different. The team at Ben Crump Law, PLLC can assess your situation and explain what you’re entitled to recover.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Focus on These Practice Areas
If you suffered harm because of another party’s actions, you can pursue financial recovery for your losses. Some of our practice areas include (but are not limited to):
- Motor vehicle accidents involving trucks, buses, cars, and motorcyclists
- Collisions involving pedestrians and bicyclists
- Premises liability incidents, such as dog bites and slips and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
- Dangerous and defective products
- Negligent security incidents
- On-the-job accidents
Other cases can include reckless driving, manufacturer negligence, burn injuries, and other situations. Our legal team at Ben Crump, PLLC, can explain your case’s potential.
Should I Hire a New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer?
Our legal team serving New Jersey is committed to your case’s success. You can expect our team to:
- Gather and organize evidence related to your case
- Negotiate with any involved insurers to work toward an out-of-court settlement
- Protect your rights in court if a lawsuit is necessary
- Establish fault and liability for your hardships
- Manage all communications
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
- Apply applicable state laws to your case
- Prove your accident’s cause
We will address any complications that stand between you and the compensation you need. We want to give you the time and space to focus on important matters, such as recovering from your injuries or caring for a loved one.
Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer May Cost You Nothing
Our law firm proudly serves injured people on a contingency-fee basis. Instead of paying hourly rates or retainers, a percentage of your settlement pays for our help. Here are some other things to know:
- Hiring a lawyer on a contingency fee basis is totally risk-free; they won’t get paid unless you do.
- Your lawyer will cover costs associated with the case, like consulting with witnesses and filing paperwork.
- You’ll understand everything about our payment plan from the very beginning.
In addition to offering this payment structure, your first case review is also free. During this no-obligation discussion, we can talk about your case’s potential and what measures could help you recover damages.
Why Choose Ben Crump Law, PLLC?
Attorney Ben Crump, the founder of Ben Crump Law, PLLC, is primarily known for his advocacy work. He’s the recipient of several notable awards and recognitions, including a spot amongst Time’s Most Influential People of 2021 List.
Attorney Crump and his team tirelessly advocate for people in need. Our personal injury firm has secured these outcomes for injured people across the country:
- A $411 million award to a retired veteran who was left with life-long injuries after a multi-car accident
- An $8.7 million award for an honor student who was injured after his rental van flipped on a highway
- A $5 million award to the family of a church group leader who lost his life after a collision with a drunk driver
If you choose Ben Crump Law, PLLC, you can trust that we’ll manage your case with the tact and compassion it deserves. We are ready to do everything possible to resolve your claim or lawsuit.
We Recommend These Four Measures after Suffering Harm
While considering the benefits of legal support, it’s important to understand what measures could benefit your case’s outcome. Some of those recommendations include:
Keeping All Evidence Related to Your Case
Your personal injury lawyer will investigate your case and gather evidence. However, if possible, you should keep these items:
- Photos or videos of the accident scene
- Contact information for insurers and other involved parties
- Your medical treatment records (such as your medications’ names)
- Documentation of your financial losses, from lost wages to medical bills
Seeking Medical Attention
We need documentation that shows you suffered harm—and visiting a doctor accomplishes this. While undergoing treatment, keep records of your healthcare providers, the times and dates of your appointments, and your treatment plan.
Limiting What You Share Online
Social media is not a good place to share information about your case. The claims adjuster can see your posts and use them to refute your allegations. We recommend keeping all information about your case between you and your legal team.
Refraining from Giving a Recorded Statement
The insurance company may ask you for a recorded statement, hoping that you’ll share more details than what’s necessary. With this information, the insurer could deny or delay your case. You do not have to give a recorded statement. If the insurer asks for one, refer the claims adjuster to your lawyer.
Our lawyers are ready to assist you every step of the way, from compiling your information to negotiating your settlement.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC Today
Our legal team is ready to listen to your story and help you fight for fair compensation. Don’t hesitate to call (800) 730-1331 today for a free case evaluation. We offer support for both English and Spanish language speakers.