After suffering harm due to negligence, you might not know where to turn. You might feel overwhelmed at the cost of your medical bills. You might be unsure how long you’ll be out of work – or whether you can continue working at all. That’s where Ben Crump Law, PLLC comes in.
A North Carolina personal injury lawyer from our firm can pursue financial recovery for your injury-related losses, including healthcare expenses and pain and suffering. We also offer no-obligation case reviews where you can explore partnering with our firm.
Our team proudly serves people who have suffered losses in these situations
We tackle a wide range of personal injury cases in North Carolina, including:
- Wrongful death
- Motor vehicle accidents involving trucks, cars, buses, motorcycles, and bicycles
- Class action lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse and neglect incidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
Odds are, if you or your family is suffering because of another party’s negligence in North Carolina, we can represent you. Don’t hesitate to contact our legal team to learn more about your case’s potential.
You can afford a lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC
While partnering with a North Carolina personal injury lawyer may seem costly, in reality, it’s not. That’s because Ben Crump Law, PLLC operates on a contingency-fee basis. Essentially, this means:
- Your first case review is free.
- Partnering with our team costs you nothing out of pocket.
- Our fees come as a percentage of the compensation we recover for you.
We opted for contingency fees and free consultations so that our clients could focus on supporting themselves––not affording legal aid. We’re eager to explain more about our payment arrangement during your free case review.
You might have these questions when considering legal aid
When evaluating whether to partner with our firm serving North Carolina, you might wonder:
Have we secured compensation for injured claimants in the past?
We have a proven track record of securing results for our clients:
- A veteran received a $411 million settlement after he suffered harm in a multi-car collision.
- The family of a local church leader received a $5 million settlement in Georgia after he passed away following a car accident.
- After being struck by a UPS truck, a man was awarded $424,000 by the jury in a contested case.
We will do everything possible to secure damages for what you need after getting hurt. We believe that your award should account for your past, present, and future injury-related losses.
How will our team pursue recovery for your losses?
From gathering evidence to building an argument, you can trust our team to:
- Investigate what happened before, during, and after your accident
- Identify the at-fault and liable parties
- File your claim and/or lawsuit
- Communicate with the involved parties on your behalf
- Support you during each of your case’s phases
- Explain the ins and outs of North Carolina personal injury law
How will Ben Crump Law, PLLC determine what I’m owed?
Determining the precise value of a personal injury case is difficult. Several factors can impact how much you can recover. One thing is for certain: we want your settlement or court award to alleviate your financial burdens after getting hurt. You shouldn’t have to pay for anything out of pocket if another party’s negligence harmed you.
We will evaluate these factors to determine what you need:
- Statements from field professionals, such as healthcare experts
- Your injury-related billing statements and invoices
- The extent of your vehicle’s damage (if applicable)
- Any harm to your work schedule or earning power
- Your mobility and independence
- Whether you lost a loved one
- Whether you contributed to your accident and injuries
What does Ben Crump Law, PLLC stand for?
Attorney Ben Crump founded Ben Crump Law, PLLC to protect those marginalized by the U.S. legal system. He’s a decorated lawyer who’s received several notable awards for his advocacy work, like the William Robert Ming Advocacy Award and the Ebony Magazine Power 100 Award.
Attorney Crump and his lawyers help people hurt due to negligence and people who have had their civil rights violated. We believe that with our attention to detail, compassion for others, and legal resources, we can handle any case that comes our way.
What should I do after getting hurt in North Carolina?
Immediately after getting hurt, we encourage you to consider your legal options. Regardless of what the other party tells you, you’re well within your rights to partner with our injury team.
If you’re still “on the fence” about securing legal aid, while you make a decision, we recommend that you:
- Seek medical attention
- Adhere to your treatment plan
- Keep all documentation related to your injuries
- Limit what you share online
- Refrain from giving a recorded statement
- Write down what you remember about the accident
- Keep records of all communications with the involved parties
During your case review with our team, we can explain what other measures could support your right to damages.
What Can I Expect During My Free Case Review?
Your free case review is your opportunity to meet our team and discuss your situation. You can:
- Ask us questions about partnering with us
- Learn more about the legal process
- Gain an understanding of your legal options
- Put your mind at ease
Remember: there’s no obligation when you call, so there is no pressure to partner with us.
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC to Learn More
If you or a loved one is dealing with the aftermath of a personal injury in North Carolina, our attorneys can help. We’ll help you every step of the way, from gathering evidence to protecting your rights in the courtroom. We are dedicated to providing legal support to everyone who needs it.