If you or someone you love was injured in any way due to negligence, a South Carolina personal injury attorney at Ben Crump Law, PLLC can build a case for compensation. Every injury case, whether it involves a car accident or slip and fall, rests on proving negligence. This allows you to seek compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and other hardships.
We take care of your case’s details so you can concentrate on your physical recovery. You can trust our team to gather evidence, determine what you’re entitled to, and file your lawsuit within the applicable deadline. Exploring your options begins with a free case evaluation.
We Help Claimants Recover Compensation Following these Situations
Our personal injury law firm represents claimants who have suffered harm due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, such as asbestos
- Negligent security measures
- Fires and explosions
- Wrongful death
When you reach out to Ben Crump Law, PLLC, a member of our team will review your case at no cost or obligation. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to listen to your story.
Put our Personal Injury Team to Work at No Upfront Cost
Are you hesitant to partner with a lawyer because of fears about cost? You can afford our law firm right now. We will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You can trust us to finance each of your case’s obligations, which includes:
- Consulting with field experts
- Filing your case
- Requesting copies of certain documents
- Costs associated with investigating your case
- Your lawyer’s time and efforts
It costs nothing to get our legal help. In addition, we do not expect any payment unless we recover compensation for your damages.
We Will File Your Lawsuit within South Carolina’s Statute of Limitations
Whether by an insurance settlement or trial verdict, your personal injury case can take time to resolve. When we explain the details and intricacies of your case, we will also explain the state’s filing deadline.
In South Carolina, you have a limited time to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If the allotted time expires, you risk being unable to file your lawsuit at all. Furthermore, even if you file your lawsuit after the deadline expires, the courts will refuse to hear your case.
Our early involvement helps avoid either of these consequences. It also means we have plenty of time to locate witnesses, visit the accident scene, and document your losses. We encourage you to start your free case review as soon as possible.
What you Can Expect from Your Personal Injury Attorney Serving South Carolina
Suffering an unexpected injury can leave you both physically and financially exhausted. The last thing you want is to add legal legwork to your plate. That is where we come in.
To build and support your personal injury case, we will:
- Document the at-fault party’s negligence
- Compile relevant evidence and documents
- Identify the negligent party or parties
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Look for photos and video footage
- Speak with field experts and witnesses on your behalf
- Meet with the liable party’s legal team or insurer
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovering compensation. As such, we will apply a unique approach that meets your situation’s needs.
We’re Ready to Seek Every Damage Related to Your Accident and Injuries
Recoverable damages in your personal injury case may comprise:
- Medical care — emergency, ongoing, and future care including therapy, rehabilitation, and medication costs
- Income loss — loss of full-time and part-time employment benefits, business income, freelance gigs, consultancy, and performances
- Property damage — the repair or replacement of your vehicle (and compensation for its diminished value, if applicable)
- Pain and suffering — the physical, mental, and emotional pain and discomfort associated with your loss
- Wrongful death-related damages — funeral and burial costs and compensation for loss of companionship, society, and guidance
At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we never stop fighting for the fair and appropriate monetary recovery you deserve. Our South Carolina personal injury attorneys will collect the documentation that establishes the cost of what you’re owed.
Our Case Result History at Ben Crump Law, PLLC
Every personal injury case will have unique recoverable compensation. When our team fights for your financial recovery, we do not stop until your case is resolved with the best possible outcome.
Our history of personal injury settlements and verdicts include:
- $411 million for a car accident claimant
- $2 million after our client suffered serious burns
- $1.475 million after our client suffered medical malpractice
- $1.2 million after our client suffered harm due to negligent security measures
- $1 million after our client was hurt on another party’s property
- $250,000 after our client slipped and fell on another party’s property
These are only a few of our previous outcomes. While these results may not reflect your case’s own conclusion, we hope that they speak to our dedication. Read more about the settlements and verdicts we have won for injured clients on our case results page.
What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in South Carolina?
To promote a successful outcome to your injury case, in addition to hiring our legal team, we recommend that you:
- Seek medical care and follow your treatment plan
- Document your injury-related losses, including your time missed from work
- Refrain from sharing information about your injuries online
- Refuse to give the insurance company a recorded statement
- Refer all settlement offers to your lawyer
- Report the incident to law enforcement
- Keep all information related to your case, such as emails from the insurer
When you connect with our team, we can explain what other measures could support your right to compensation.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation Now
If another party’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness led to your injuries, our personal injury team serving South Carolina can seek what you deserve. Today, you can learn more about partnering with our team during a free case review.
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC by calling (800) 730-1331 today.