After suffering harm due to another party’s negligence, you might not have the time or energy to manage an injury case on your own. That’s where Ben Crump Law, PLLC comes in. Our team of personal injury attorneys is ready to pursue everything you need to restore your financial stability.
When you partner with a Tennessee personal injury attorney, we will pursue damages for your medical bills and other related expenses. Time is limited to pursue compensation, so we encourage you to consider legal action today.
You Can’t Pay Your Bills – How Can You Afford an Attorney?
You can explore seeking compensation during a free case review with our legal team. During our conversation, we encourage you to bring up your concerns and questions. That way, you’ll understand everything about partnering with our team moving forward.
If you decide to partner with our team, we’ll manage your case on a contingency-fee basis. But what does this mean? Well:
You don’t Directly Pay us for Our Help
A contingency-fee arrangement is a risk-free arrangement. That’s because a percentage of your final settlement will pay for our help. The percentage we charge depends on your case’s obligations.
You can learn more about working with Ben Crump Law, PLLC during your free case review. Here, we can discuss our contingency-fee-based arrangements and what you can expect from our team.
We Manage these Personal Injury Cases in Tennessee
Ben Crump Law, PLLC manages these personal injury cases for injured claimants:
Motor Vehicle Collisions
If you suffered harm in a collision with another vehicle, you can pursue the at-fault driver for damages. You can sue them or file a claim with their insurance provider. We manage collision cases involving buses, cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, and other vehicles.
Premises Liability Incidents
If you suffered harm on another party’s property, you could pursue the property owner or their insurance company for damages. Examples of premises liability incidents include:
- Slips and falls
- Trips and falls
- Dog bites (or another animal attack)
- Swimming pool accidents
- Near-fatal drownings
- Elevator accidents
Wrongful Death Cases
Words cannot express our condolences for your loss. While you focus on celebrating your loved one’s life, we will manage your wrongful death case and everything it entails.
Defective or Dangerous Products
Even if a product doesn’t live up to your expectations, it shouldn’t harm you. So, if you were hurt by a defective product, you could pursue damages from the manufacturer. Examples of dangerous and defective products include:
- Children’s car seats
This is not an exhaustive list of the practice area cases we handle. You can learn about what other cases we manage by visiting our website.
How our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Tennessee can Help
We’re ready to resolve your personal injury case by:
Determining Liability for your Losses
The party who should pay for your losses depends on your situation. For instance, if you suffered harm due to medical malpractice, you could hold a negligent healthcare provider responsible for your losses. If you suffered harm in a collision, you could sue the at-fault driver.
To determine liability for your losses, we will obtain and review your case’s evidence, including the police report, eyewitness testimony, and accident reconstruction data.
Pursuing Compensation for your Injury-related Hardships
Compensation in your case could account for:
- Healthcare expenses, including hospitalization and medications
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, and insurance benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- The cost of replacing or repairing your car (if you were involved in a collision)
- Funeral and burial costs (if you lost a loved one)
- Loss of consortium, household benefits, and parental guidance
This is not an exhaustive list of damages. Ben Crump Law, PLLC has recovered millions for injured claimants throughout the country. Now, we’re ready to put our years of experience to work for you.
Abiding by All Case-related Deadlines
Your insurance claim and/or lawsuit all come with filing deadlines. Each insurance company has its own deadline for accepting and processing claims. The state, however, has a statute of limitations that all civil cases must follow. You can trust that with our team on your side, we will follow each of your case’s applicable deadlines.
Addressing Each of Your Case’s Challenges
There is no such thing as an “easy” personal injury case in Tennessee. Each case comes with its own challenges that must be addressed. You don’t have to worry about any delays or setbacks jeopardizing your right to damages, however.
Your lawyer will:
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
- Check all paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Combat any allegations of fault
- Gather any time-sensitive evidence
- Interview witnesses and expert field consultants
We can also extend a helping hand if the liable insurance company has denied your case or already offered an unfair settlement. No matter what your case requires to reach completion, we’re ready to do it.
Hurt in an Accident and Don’t Know What to do Next?
You might be unsure of what to do after suffering harm. To bolster your case, we recommend:
- Seeking medical attention. Whether you suffered a slip and fall, collision, or workplace accident, you should visit a healthcare professional. This does more than connect your injuries to the accident; it provides evidence that could support your claim.
- Write down what you remember about the incident. Your testimony is important. If possible, write down what you remember before, during, and after getting hurt. If you cannot write down your version of events, ask a loved one to help you.
- Refusing to give a recorded statement. The insurance company may ask you to give a recorded statement about your situation. you should avoid this at all costs. Anything you share with the insurance company could be used to contest or devalue your case.
- We’re Ready to Hear Your Story Now
Ben Crump Law, PLLC is known nationwide for its advocacy. When we learn that someone’s been injured due to negligence, we spring into action and do everything possible to recover compensation for your losses.
To begin your free case review, connect with our personal injury team serving Tennessee.