If you or a family member suffered harm in a car accident in Dallas, Texas due to another party’s negligence, you may be able to receive a financial award for any damages you incurred. A Dallas car accident lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC can represent you and protect your rights. We do not want you to suffer further damage from this situation, and a lawyer can help with moving forward comfortably. You should not have to pay out-of-pocket expenses for injuries you suffered through no fault of your own.
Call Ben Crump Law, PLLC today for your free, no-obligation case review with a member of our team at 800-598-7557. We are dedicated to fighting for justice for our clients. No matter how your car accident happened, we want to hear from you. We do not shy away from tough cases.
Different Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Distracted Driving: Allowing yourself to be distracted while operating a motor vehicle can have tragic consequences. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), “sending or reading a text takes your eyes off the road for 5 seconds. At 55 mph, that’s like driving the length of an entire football field with your eyes closed.” Not all drivers fulfill their duty to keep their eyes on the road and keep surrounding drivers safe.
Intoxicated Driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs is a harrowing epidemic. It can cause severe accidents that may leave other drivers, bikers, or pedestrians dead.
Manufacturing Issue: Vehicles can be sent with defective parts, putting a driver and others on the road in danger. If it is found that a defective part or faulty design caused an accident, the vehicle manufacturer can be held liable.
Poor Road Design: Some roads are hazardous to drive on in that there may be a lack of signs with critical information for drivers, the road may be missing necessary railing or barriers, or there could be an absence of traffic lights or stop signs or incorrect placement of them.
This is a non-exhaustive list of car accident cases we handle. We are here to support and fight for anyone who suffered injuries in a preventable auto accident.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Dallas, call 800-598-7557
A Lawyer Works for You
A Dallas car accident lawyer can tackle the entirety of your case. There is no need for you to communicate with insurance companies or the defendant’s lawyer when you have us. You should only focus on healing or taking care of an injured loved one when you decide to take legal action. We handle every aspect of the legal process. The work we do for you includes:
- Gathering documentation such as medical records, the crash report, and photographs of the accident.
- Identifying the liable party or parties. The liable party may be the driver, but it could also be the vehicle manufacturer or the government. We can determine who is responsible for the accident.
- Speaking with insurance companies and negotiating with them in order to secure a fair settlement. If an insurance company refuses to offer a reasonable settlement, your lawyer can take the case to court and pursue a fair financial award there.
- Interviewing eyewitnesses. If you exchanged contact information with bystanders who witnessed the car accident, they may be able to benefit your case. Your lawyer can reach out to them for any helpful information.
- Keeping you informed about the progress of your case. We will update you throughout your case and offer guidance.
Dallas Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-598-7557
Common Car Accident Injuries
There are a plethora of injuries one can suffer after a car accident. Some common injuries are:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Scrapes, cuts, burns, and bruises
- Broken neck
- Broken ribs
Possible Recoverable Damages
You may be entitled to economic and noneconomic damages when a negligent party causes a car accident. If you receive compensation, it will likely cover at least some of the following:
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Ongoing care costs
- Funeral and burial expenses if you lost a family member in the car accident
- Permanent and temporary disability
- Physical and emotional therapy
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC today for your free, no-risk case evaluation. While no amount of compensation can bring back life as it was or a loved one, a financial award can be a tremendous help when you have mounting bills following a car accident.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury and Wrongful Death in Texas
In Texas, you usually have two years to file personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 statute of limitations. Two years can seem like a long time, but when it comes to filing lawsuits, you do not want to delay taking action as you want all the time you have to build a solid case. It is important to collect as much evidence as possible, and this is one of the reasons why the legal process is lengthy.
Contact Ben Crump Law, PLLC Today for Legal Help
A Dallas car accident lawyer can be of service to you in many ways when seeking justice and a financial award after another motorist caused an accident. Call today at 800-598-7557 for a free consultation with a member of our team. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay us nothing up front. If we win your case, we will then take a fee from your settlement. Reach out today so we can get started on your case.