If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault, a Bakersfield motorcycle accident lawyer can protect your rights and help you seek compensation.
Our legal team can identify liable parties, gather evidence, file an insurance claim, and if necessary, prepare your case for court. You do not have to go through the aftermath of a motorcycle accident on your own. A motorcycle accident attorney can guide you through this process with professionalism and compassion.
Call (800) 924-3113 for a free case review with Ben Crump Law, PLLC.
Get Legal Help from a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Unfortunately, some insurance companies do not make it easy or simple for injured people to file a claim and recover damages. A quick settlement offer may not compensate you fairly, or an insurer could outright deny your claim.
That is why some injured motorcycle accident victims call a lawyer who is familiar with these types of cases. Our legal team at Ben Crump Law, PLLC accepts many types of motorcycle accident cases, including those that involve:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Intersection or turn accidents
- Failure to yield accidents
- Aggressive driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit and run accidents
- Accidents caused by debris or improper roadway maintenance
You should know that California has a time limit on filing personal injury lawsuits. Although many motorcycle negligent cases are resolved through settlements, some wind up in court. You have two years from the date of your injury to file a personal injury lawsuit under California Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) § 335.1.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Bakersfield, call (800) 924-3113
How We Work on Your Behalf
The insurance company will have its own adjusters and attorneys who may try to delay, deny, or downplay your injuries and damages. A Bakersfield motorcycle accident lawyer who is working for you can counter these tactics by gathering evidence of liability and negligence.
If we can prove how the other party is responsible for your injuries, you have a better opportunity to recover damages for medical bills and other losses.
Our legal team can help you seek compensation with a careful process that includes:
- Reviewing your case for free
- Evaluating your injuries and damages
- Gathering evidence including photos, videos, police reports, witness statements, and expert testimony
- Securing proof of damages for economic and non-economic losses
A lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC can protect your rights while you focus on your recovery and physical well-being.
Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 924-3113
When Motorcycle Accidents Are Deadly
If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident caused by another party’s reckless or negligent act, you could be entitled to wrongful death damages.
A lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC can help you recover losses that include:
- Lost income, benefits, and other financial support had your loved one lived a normal life expectancy
- Final expenses
- Medical care until your loved one’s passing
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship, consortium, protection, and guidance
While we cannot remove the pain of losing a loved one, a motorcycle accident lawyer can identify liable parties and hold them accountable. This can sometimes prevent someone else from suffering a loss of a family member.
Our Lawyers Vigorously Pursue Damages
You should not have to financially suffer for someone else’s reckless act. Each case is different. While our personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in damages for our clients, we cannot promise the outcome of your individual case.
However, a Bakersfield motorcycle accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC will work vigorously on your behalf to help you recover damages caused by the accident.
Some of these damages might include:
- Ambulance and emergency room care
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Prescription medicine
- Domestic expenses
- Lost pay from missed work while you were recuperating from injuries
- Property damage or loss
- Temporary transportation
- Pain and suffering
If you are disabled or need long-term medical care, our legal team may also pursue damages for the following:
- Loss of income due to disability or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium or companionship
- Diminished quality of life
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Why Are There So Many Motorcycle Accidents
There were 89,000 motorcycle accident injuries in 2017, according to the Insurance Information Institute (III). Most of these accidents proved preventable.
Motorists may bear the blame for motorcycle accidents for several reasons, including:
- Failure to look when changing lanes or making turns
- Failure to recognize how close a motorcycle is to the vehicle
- Following motorcycles too closely from behind or side-by-side
- Failing to look for motorcycles when exiting the vehicle (i.e. motorcyclist struck by an open car door)
You can reduce your risk of serious injury as a motorcycle rider with simple adjustments, including:
- Wear a helmet for all rides, both as the operator or the passenger.
- Have proper footwear and clothing.
- Attach reflective stickers to the motorcycle.
- Follow all rules of the road.
- Exercise extreme caution when lane splitting.
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, it may be in your best interest to call a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Call Today for a Free Case Review
A Bakersfield motorcycle accident lawyer can protect your rights and help you recover damages for medical bills, lost pay, and other expenses. You pay nothing upfront or out of pocket for our lawyers to help you. We are paid from a percentage of the settlement that we negotiate on your behalf.
Please call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at (800) 924-3113 to speak with us.