Rear-end accidents are the cause of 30% of all collisions in America, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). If you, or someone you love, suffered losses and injuries resulting from a rear-end collision, consider the benefit of working with a Daytona Beach rear-end collisions lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC. When you reach out to our legal team today, we can help you explore your options for recovering compensation. We offer our legal aid on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning that you do not need to pay anything upfront to get our help.
Call (800) 598-7557 and find out how we can help you pursue financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
Injuries Caused by Rear-End Collisions
The American Bar Association notes that many rear-end collisions are the result of negligence. Motorists who make the decision to operate their vehicle while distracted or in a reckless manner increases the likelihood of an accident occurring.
When a driver collides with the vehicle in front of them, both motorists can suffer both painful and life-altering injuries.
Some of the types of injuries that can occur as a result of a rear-end collision include:
- Traumatic brain injuries, such as concussions
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Spinal cord trauma
- Nerve damage
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Aortic dissection
- Broken or fractured bones
- Mental health complications, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- The loss of a limb
If you suffered any injuries, or if a loved one died as a result of their injuries resulting from a rear-end collision, consider how a Daytona Beach rear-end collisions lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC can help you.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collisions lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call (800) 598-7557
Causes of Rear-End Collisions
Every rear-end collision will have a different set of facts and circumstances. The cause of your accident may be different than another collision very similar to yours.
Some contributing factors in your rear-end collision may include:
- Tailgating (following too closely to the car in front of the driver)
- Texting while driving
- Distracted driving (such as eating, drinking, smoking, or changing the radio station
- Driving while fatigued
- Engaging in road rage
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
In your Daytona Beach car accident case, fault for your injuries may rest on the driver who rear-ended you. Liability may rest on their insurance company. However, the cause of your collision may not be clear. Your legal team may need to investigate your circumstances to determine why your accident happened.
A Daytona Beach rear-end collisions lawyer from Ben Crump Law, PLLC can help you collect and organize all evidence relevant to your case. To receive a free case review, call us today.
Daytona Beach Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me (800) 598-7557
How a Daytona Beach Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Can Assist You
Aside from investigating the circumstances of your accident, there are many ways that a Daytona Beach rear-end collisions lawyer can help you develop a personal injury case. Our team wants to help you receive compensation for your injuries and other related losses.
We can do this by:
Calculating the Value of Your Losses
You may not understand the cost of your expenses following a rear-end collision. Your legal team can itemize your losses and calculate the value of your personal injury case.
You may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical bills. This includes the cost of medical appointments, ambulance services, hospitalization, medical treatments, surgeries, and follow-up care.
- Loss of wages. Your lawyer can review your employment records to determine how much you can recover in lost income, employee benefits, bonuses, and missed opportunities.
- Property damage. You may be able to recover the cost of damage to your vehicle.
- Pain and suffering. The physical pain and emotional suffering of your injuries is compensable. Your lawyer can help you calculate the cost of this expense.
The types of losses you can recover will depend on the facts of your case. Your lawyer can explain what other expenses you may be eligible to recover.
Negotiating with the Insurance Companies
Some insurance companies employ unfair strategies that prevent claimants from receiving the compensation they deserve. Your lawyer can negotiate with the insurance company and work to achieve a fair settlement offer.
Your lawyer can advocate on your behalf when the insurance company does the following:
- The insurance company records conversations without your knowledge.
- The insurance company denies or questions the validity of your injuries.
- The insurance company does not extend the benefits clearly outlined in the liability insurance policy.
- The insurance company halts the claims process in the hopes that you will drop the claim.
At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, we understand how insurance companies operate. We can work to recover a settlement on your behalf following a Daytona Beach rear-end collision.
Providing Legal Representation in Court
The American Bar Association notes that most car accident cases settle before a trial ever occurs. However, if we cannot reach a fair settlement offer with the liable insurer, then we can file a lawsuit and take your case to court. You generally have four years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statute § 95.11. If your case makes it to court, your lawyer can cross-examine witnesses, present evidence, and communicate with the other party’s legal counsel.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Car Accident Lawyers today
Consider How a Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Can Assist You
If you suffered any injuries or losses related to a rear-end collision in Daytona Beach, contact our legal team today. A Daytona Beach rear-end collisions lawyer can explain your legal rights and build a personal injury case on your behalf. To get started, call Ben Crump Law, PLLC at (800) 598-7557.
Call or text (800) 598-7557 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form