If you or a loved one were injured by a drunk driver and have medical bills, car repairs, and other damages, an El Paso drunk driving accident lawyer can fight to recover these damages on your behalf.
You should not have to suffer for someone’s reckless act. An attorney with Ben Crump Law, PLLC has a deep understanding of Texas liability and negligence laws.
For a free case review with a member of our team, please call (800) 598-7557.
Your Rights After a Drunk Driving Accident
Every twenty minutes, someone in Texas is injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident that involves drunk driving, according to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
You did not ask to be hurt by a drunk driver, and you have legal rights after the accident, including:
- Right to emergency care: All medical facilities with emergency rooms must provide emergency care, regardless of your ability to pay.
- Right to legal representation: You may have a lawyer of your choosing to represent you and protect your rights.
- Right to pursue awards: You may be entitled to awards for damages caused by a drunk driver’s negligence.
An El Paso drunk driving accident lawyer can guide you through the entire process, from filing insurance claims to preparing a case for court if necessary.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving El Paso, call 800-598-7557
We Can Help After Many Types of Drunk Driving Accidents
Being injured in a drunk driving accident that was not your fault may feel like a hopeless situation, but our legal team is here to help. You do not have to deal with insurance adjusters, the other party, or the lawyer for the other party. We take care of everything related to pursuing damages. This allows you to focus on your health and loved ones.
A drunk driving accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC is familiar with many types of collisions, including:
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Forced off the road accidents
We can protect your rights and seek awards from all liable parties who caused or contributed to your injuries in:
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler and large truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Our lawyers can communicate, negotiate, and if necessary, litigate on your behalf. We will do everything we can to deliver compensation and justice.
El Paso Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-598-7557
Our Process for Pursuing Awards
Each case is different, but our method for helping you recover damages often includes these steps:
- Free case review at your home, the hospital, or by phone.
- Examine the circumstances of your accident.
- Obtain evidence of liability against the other party.
- Identify additional liable parties.
- Secure proof of your injuries and your damages.
- Seek compensation by filing an insurance claim against the other party’s policy.
Some drunk driving accident cases are successfully resolved at the pretrial stage or before. Under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §16.003, you have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. This deadline starts from the date you were injured, so please call the office of a drunk driving accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Types of Evidence in a Drunk Driving Accident
Someone is considered legally intoxicated when their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is .08 or higher. Police officers can ask a driver who appears to be intoxicated to take a blood or breath test. The results of this test can be used as evidence to help you recover damages.
Other types of evidence that a lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC may secure to help with your case might include:
- Police reports
- Photos or videos of the accident, including skid marks, the final resting place of vehicles, and your damaged vehicle
- Witness statements
- Accident reenactments
An attorney may also request a history of the drunk driver’s history, including prior violations and convictions.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Damages Might Be Recovered
The compensatory damages that you could be awarded if you were injured by a drunk driver may include:
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Hospitalization, surgery, and other medical treatment
- Lost pay
- Diminished earning ability
- Property damage
- Car rental or temporary transportation
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship or consortium
All licensed drivers in El Paso have an expected duty of care to take reasonable measures to avoid harming others. In your situation, the other driver breached this duty of care by driving while intoxicated. He or she should be held accountable for your economic and emotional damages. A lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC can fight for these damages.
You Pay Nothing Upfront for Our Legal Services
At Ben Crump Law, PLLC, our team of attorneys are passionate about helping injured people seek compensation and justice after a drunk driving accident or another type of personal injury.
We want justice to be accessible to all. That is why our clients:
- Do not pay upfront fees
- Do not pay out of pocket fees
Our lawyers are paid from a percentage of what we recover on your behalf.
Call Today for a Free Case Review
If you or a loved one was injured by a drunk driver, you have the option to call the office of an El Paso drunk driving accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC. You deserve to have your rights protected and to have an advocate fight for compensation and justice.
For a free case review, please call (800) 598-7557.