You or your loved one could be entitled to compensation for your accident-related injuries and losses for an aggressive driving accident that was not your fault.
An El Paso aggressive driving accident lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC can protect your rights, fight for compensation, and potentially prevent another victim from suffering a similar fate.
You deserve to know your legal rights and options, including potential awards for medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Please contact the office of an aggressive driving accident lawyer for a free case review. Call (800) 598-7557 to speak with a member of our team.
We Can Help After an Aggressive Driving Accident
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) defines aggressive driving as “The operation of a motor vehicle in a manner that endangers or is likely to endanger persons or property.”
Our lawyers are here to help if you or a loved one suffered injuries in this type of accident. We can also hold the at-fault driver accountable if the accident took the life of a loved one.
Aggressive driving can cause or contribute to many types of motor vehicle accidents. Ben Crump Law, PLLC has a large practice area that includes:
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
You do not have to tackle the insurance adjuster or the at-fault party on your own. An El Paso aggressive driving lawyer has a deep understanding of aggressive driving accidents and can help hold the other party accountable.
For a free legal consultation with a aggressive driving accidents lawyer serving El Paso, call (800) 598-7557
Common Forms of Aggressive Driving
The American Automobile Association (AAA) lists the following as the most common forms of aggressive driving:
- Speeding in congested or heavy traffic
- Tailgating (following too closely)
- Changing lanes or cutting in front of another driver and then purposefully slowing down
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Weaving in and out of lanes of traffic
- Changing lanes or turning without using turn signals
- Making it difficult for other drivers who are trying to change lanes or pass
- Using high beam headlights or braking to intimidate other drivers who are either in front of or behind them
Nearly 80% of drivers admitted to aggressive driving or road rage at least one time in the previous year, according to a study conducted by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
El Paso Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 598-7557
Benefits of an Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer
You could try and recover damages from the other party on your own. However, there are many benefits of having an aggressive driving accident attorney with Ben Crump Law, PLLC to help you, including:
- You may be under a doctor’s care and/or taking medication that can cloud your thinking.
- You simply may not feel strong enough or well enough to deal with the insurance adjuster or the other party.
- You may not be familiar with Texas liability and negligence laws.
In addition, a lawyer with our firm can:
- Secure evidence of liability or wrongdoing against the other party.
- Compile proof of your injuries and damages.
- File and manage an insurance claim.
- Negotiate a settlement or if necessary, take your case to court.
You do not pay any out-of-pocket or upfront fees for us to help you pursue compensation and justice. Our lawyers are paid from a percentage of what we recover on your behalf.
When to Call an Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer
We encourage you to call Ben Crump Law, PLLC for a free case review as soon as possible.
There are several reasons why we believe clients should get in touch with a lawyer right away, including:
- There is a two-year statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits and wrongful death lawsuits, in accordance with Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §16.003.
- Evidence of liability or wrongdoing can erode, be removed, or become lost over time.
- Witnesses’ memory becomes less accurate as more time passes.
- You have a right to seek closure on this traumatic event for your best health and well-being.
Our legal and professional team has the resources to tackle even the toughest cases. We have helped countless clients who were also injured by someone’s negligence or maliciousness. It would be our pleasure to help you and your loved ones.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How We Pursue Damages
The first step in our compensation recovery process is to investigate the circumstances of your accident. There are many new technologies that can help to identify speed, location, and other driving actions at the time of the accident.
We collect evidence and documentation to determine liability based upon several conditions:
- The other driver owed you a duty of care to take the same reasonable measures that another driver would take in a similar situation to avoid harming you.
- The other driver breached this duty of care with an aggressive act, such as tailgating or speeding in heavy traffic.
- This negligence caused you to be injured.
- These injuries resulted in damages such as medical and doctor bills, lost pay, property damage, and mental anguish, among others.
It is your right to have an attorney of your choice to represent you to the insurance adjuster or in court.
Damages You May Be Awarded
The type and amount of damages depend primarily on the extent and severity of your injuries. You could be awarded for:
- Medical care and treatment
- Lost pay
- Property damage
- Temporary transportation
- Prescription medicine
- Pain and suffering
A lawyer with Ben Crump Law, PLLC may also pursue compensation for disability, disfigurement, and diminished quality of life if appropriate.
Call Today for a Free Case Review
If you or a loved one suffered injuries by an aggressive driver, please find out how an El Paso aggressive driving accident lawyer may help. For a free case review, call Ben Crump Law, PLLC today at (800) 598-7557.