Rollover accidents are highly dangerous car accidents that often lead to significant injury and death. If you or a loved one suffered harm in a rollover accident that was caused by someone’s negligence, you are invited to call the office of a Corpus Christi rollover accident lawyer.
You may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost pay, and other losses, including pain and suffering. Let a lawyer with Ben Crump, PLLC pursue damages so you may focus on feeling better and spending time with your loved ones.
For a free case review, please call (800) 598-7557.
How a Rollover Accident Lawyer May Help
When a vehicle tips over onto its roof or side and stays upside down, it is called a rollover accident. Although cars, trucks, and SUVs have improved safety equipment, people who are injured in a rollover accident are more likely to suffer serious and extensive injuries. If you are not at fault for the accident, you should not have to pay for expenses related to your medical care and other damages.
A Corpus Christ rollover accident lawyer can help by:
- Protecting your legal rights
- Securing evidence of wrongdoing or negligence by the other party
- Evaluating your injuries, prognosis, and damages
- Seeking compensation from all liable parties on your behalf
Most insurance companies want to settle accidents as cheaply and quickly as possible. We encourage you to politely decline to answer questions or make a statement to the insurance adjuster until you have the chance to talk to an attorney.
Strong Legal Advocacy Throughout
A lawyer can manage your insurance claim and file a personal injury lawsuit if necessary. He or she will stand up to the insurance company to negotiate the best possible settlement.
If negotiations are futile, you and your attorney may choose to escalate your case. Under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code §16.003, you have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. The clock starts from the date you suffered injuries, and it takes time to prepare a case.
Throughout this process, you can rest easier knowing that an attorney with Ben Crump, PLLC is protecting your rights. We have recovered more than $30 million in damages for clients who suffered injury through no fault of their own.
Please contact Ben Crump, PLLC for a free case review.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accidents lawyer serving Corpus Christi, call 800-959-1444
Proving Who Is Liable in a Rollover Accident
The burden of proof in a personal injury lawsuit is on the injured party (the plaintiff). Fortunately, when you choose to have a lawyer with Ben Crump, PLLC on your side, you do not have to worry about collecting evidence, securing testimony, or meeting the requirements to show liability.
We take care of these details for you and more, such as:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Request onboard digital information (if applicable)
- Secure expert testimony from traffic and accident professionals
- Retrieve medical tests and reports to show the extent and severity of your injuries
- Collect all receipts and expenses
A lawyer can file, manage, and negotiate with the insurance company. You are not alone after a rollover accident; our entire staff and considerable resources are here to support you and your loved ones.
Four Elements of Liability
There are four elements of liability that must be established in a personal injury case:
- Determine that the other party owed you a duty of care to take reasonable measures in preventing the accident and thus your injuries
- Show how this duty of care was breached, either by reckless act or failure to act
- Demonstrate that this breach caused your injuries (or your loved one’s injuries or passing)
- Seek damages related to these injuries including economic and emotional losses
A lawyer with Ben Crump, PLLC works on a contingency basis. This means that you do not pay upfront or out-of-pocket fees. We are compensated from a portion of the damages we recover on your behalf.
Corpus Christi Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-959-1444
Causes of Rollover Accidents
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), any type of vehicle can rollover. Rollovers are more likely to happen in taller, narrower vehicles, such as a van or an SUV.
Other contributing factors in a rollover accident include:
- Speed: Driving over the posted speed limit is a factor in many rollover accidents and is the primary cause in 40 percent of fatal rollover accidents.
- Location: Rollover accidents are more likely to occur on roads where the posted speed limit is 55 mph or higher; these collisions also occur more frequently on rural roads where there are no clear dividing lane lines.
- Intoxication: About 50 percent of all fatal rollover accidents involve alcohol.
- Driver behavior: Rollover accidents typically occur during routine driving, which suggests that drivers who are distracted, sleepy, or inattentive play a major role in these accidents.
Rollover accidents are complex because they often involve more than one vehicle, severe injuries, and greater damages. After medical care, you may want to get in touch with a lawyer to help you pursue damages and justice.
Damages for a Rollover Accident
Some of the damages that may be recovered in your case might include:
- Emergency care and ambulance
- Medical tests
- Prescription medicine
- Rehabilitation or skilled nursing care
- Lost pay and benefits
- Pain and suffering
Surviving family members who lost a loved one in a rollover accident may be entitled to damages for loss of income, final expenses, and more.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Work with a Rollover Accident Lawyer
You did not ask to be injured in a rollover accident. A Corpus Christi rollover accident lawyer can help you recover compensation and justice for your injuries. Call Ben Crump, PLLC at (800) 598-7557 for a free case review.