Being injured in a car accident is terrifying and traumatic. In addition to all of the physical pain and emotional suffering you must endure, there is the stress of medical costs and lost work, among other things, like the strain on family and relationships. You should be able to focus entirely on your recovery and rebuilding your life. At Ben Crump Law, PLLC we understand victims’ rights. We help victims stand up for what they deserve.
If you have been injured in a car accident, an Indianapolis rollover accident lawyer can help you determine whether you might be able to file a case for compensation. The personal injury attorneys at Ben Crump Law, PLLC may be able to help while you focus on your recovery. We take cases at no charge and are not paid anything unless you are. For a free consultation, call a member of our team today at (800) 598-7557. Compensation could change your life. It could give you the time and resources you need to heal properly and readjust to life after your accident. There is no obligation to hire us, so give us a call today.
Causes of Rollover Accidents
There are many situations in which a driver experiences a rollover accident. Some of which include:
- Running off the road: The Indiana State Police’s Automated Reporting and Information Exchange System (ARIES) reports that 36% of all fatal car accidents in Indiana in 2017 were attributed to running off the road. Though not all accidents caused by running off the road cause rollovers, a high number do. Vehicles traveling at very high speeds, such as on highways or country roads, sometimes experience rollovers when they run off roads or embankments. When cars run off of embankments, depending on their height, the car may roll over multiple times before landing in a ditch or other lower ground.
- Rollovers also happen when drivers experience a “loss of control” while driving excessively fast, as when making a dangerously fast turn, or on the highway when making a series of carelessly fast lane changes.
- Sometimes a driver who slips on black ice, snow, or wet roads, even when driving at a reasonable pace, can trigger a rollover accident simply due to the impact of the slip.
- Drivers responding quickly to a deer or other object in the road can swerve on impulse, resulting in a loss of control significant enough to trigger a rollover.
- A tire blowout can throw off a car’s balance when traveling over a certain speed, also leading to a rapid loss of control and potential rollover.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accidents lawyer serving Indianapolis, call (800) 598-7557
Let Ben Crump Law, PLLC Take Care of Your Case
When we take your case, it is in good hands. Our personal injury attorneys work hard so that you do not have to. We believe that the less you have to do, the better your recovery will be. After you are first injured, you can call us to take it from there; from start to finish.
- If you are filing in Indianapolis, you will want to call an Indianapolis rollover accident lawyer, because they will be familiar with the protocols for that jurisdiction. When you choose us to represent you, we will help you navigate those specific details and make sure your lawsuit is filed properly.
- Next, we will help you seek evidence to build your case. We can pull medical records, police reports, and any other evidence or documentation that might support your case.
- We will also deal with the liable party and their insurance company. We can negotiate on your behalf for a settlement that is fair. We do not give up and or settle for less than our clients deserve.
- Our team will communicate with the court, judge, other attorneys, and oversee any legal proceedings pertaining to your case.
- We will take your case to trial if we feel that it is what we must do to get what you deserve. We can litigate for you in front of a jury for a compensation award you deserve.
We want to take the burden of your lawsuit off your shoulders.
Indianapolis Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me (800) 598-7557
Winning Your Lawsuit
When you win a settlement or trial verdict for your case, it is about so much more than just winning or punishing the defendant. Winning your case provides you the peace and comfort of knowing that you will be taken care of. A settlement or jury award helps make sure you are not stuck stressing about how to cover medical bills or compensate for lost work and income. It will also ensure your justice for some of the physical and emotional pain you have endured. Perhaps you have also experienced permanent injuries or pain, or severe scarring and disfigurement. Injuries take a toll on a person’s spirit and confidence. You deserve time to rebuild and a settlement can make sure you get that without incurring further harm.
A personal injury lawsuit in Indiana will need to be filed within two years from the specific date of your injury. The two-year statute of limitations puts a permanent cap on how long you have to claim your compensation. After two years from the date of your accident have passed, you will no longer be able to file your case. It is important to keep this in mind because waiting to file might mean sacrificing the quality of your case. Taking time to build a case might result in one that is stronger than one pulled together at the last minute.
However, an Indianapolis rollover accident lawyer can help with this information. When you call Ben Crump Law, PLLC we can handle these details for you. We can make the process seamless and easy so that you can be confident each step is being handled in the best way possible. We know how to build strong cases to get what our clients deserve. We can negotiate successfully but do not hesitate to take a case to the courtroom when an unreasonable defendant makes it necessary. Our goal is to satisfy you and improve your healing process. For this reason, we also do not take payment for anything until we help you get what you deserve. To learn more about our services and commitment to you, call us today for a free consultation at (800) 598-7557. You have rights and we want to help you exercise them!