Complicated wrongful death lawsuits can take years to complete. There are many time-consuming steps involved, including:
- Appointing a personal representative.
- Gathering information on survivors and the cause of death.
- Making a claim for damages and demanding a monetary settlement.
- Filing a formal legal claim, or complaint with the court.
- Discovery—getting statements and documents from the opposition.
- Interviewing witnesses.
- Holding a mediation conference to attempt resolution.
- Taking the case to trial if necessary.
- Appealing a decision in case of disagreement about the outcome.
Your wrongful death lawyer will handle all these steps as quickly as possible to move the case forward.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Can Help
The wrongful death lawyers at Ben Crump Law, PLLC are here to take the burden off you and your family by handling the legal requirements to get you the settlement you deserve. We offer a free consultation to explore the circumstances of your individual case and determine the best approach to take.
You pay no fees unless and until we win an award for you. Contact us today at 800-593-3443 so we can get started immediately.
Call or text 800-593-3443 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form